Re: Pirates, Dungeons, & Magic!

Howdy everyone!
I recently joined Royal Road to start uploading my fantasy web novel, Requiem of the Sea. As the title suggests, it's a mix of some of my favorite outlets in fantasy. I noticed that, aside from one piece, there really wasn't much representation of pirates in fantasy worlds, so here I am. Some of my favorite other web novels include ISSTH, Reincarnation of the Strongest Sword god, and Coiling Dragon. 
If my novel sounds interesting, please give it a glance on my page! What are some of the fantasy novels everyone else is working on right now, and let me know what your favorite story on Royal Road is!

Actus Wrote: Howdy everyone!
I recently joined Royal Road to start uploading my fantasy web novel, Requiem of the Sea. As the title suggests, it's a mix of some of my favorite outlets in fantasy. I noticed that, aside from one piece, there really wasn't much representation of pirates in fantasy worlds, so here I am. Some of my favorite other web novels include ISSTH, Reincarnation of the Strongest Sword god, and Coiling Dragon. 
If my novel sounds interesting, please give it a glance on my page! What are some of the fantasy novels everyone else is working on right now, and let me know what your favorite story on Royal Road is!

Hey, I'm new here as well! I just learned about the signature, It's a cool thing! Check this thread for more information.
https://www.royalroad.com/forums/thread/107061

Welcome and good luck ^^

Welcome, welcome! I'm also testing out my own little signature after seeing that signature thread haha.

Your cover looks great by the way!

Edit: Oop, I need to do some work on my own signature apparently.

Edit 2 (electric boogaloo): There we go! Have my signature worked out now, which took way more time than I'd like to admit. : )