Re: Writer Seeking Writers

Hi there and welcome to Royal Road! I believe that with the genres you are writing in, you will get a lot of readers. However, there are some vital steps concerning uploading your works that increase your traction on the site even further. I saw that you have uploaded all five parts of your first story almost simultaneously. I understand that as a new author you are eager to share your work. But there is a knack to the Royal Road algorithm. Every time you upload a work it appears on the Recently updated page where most of the readers look for stories. The best way to use this in your works favor is to upload no more than one chapter per day. Like that, your work will be on the Recently updated page every day and not only once and it won't be too quickly overshadowed by other works.

Another important part is the consistency and length of the release. The longer and more consistent the release, the better the traction. That is why the optimal publishing schedule, according to most forum discussions, is 1 week daily chapter release and afterward 1-3 chapters per week depending on how large your backlog is. 

I hope these tips will be of help. If you have any questions just ask and have a dive into the forums, they are a gold-mine. 

Welcome to Royal Road. Plenty to read here and lots of readers to share your stories with. As always, Ariana's advice is right on. I'll add just a little more. You have a good looking cover so you should add it to your signature as well. I've found covers help draw people's eye to your signature. Also, as much as possible be active in the Forums and comment on stories that you read. Most of all, have fun. I hope your stories draw many readers and you enjoy yourself here. Good luck.

Welcome to the site! There's a rich vein of fantasy - and also of 'weird' - to tap here. I do like the look of your cover, and starting with a short story is a good idea, I'll bookmark it in my 'to read' list :) (Don't get me wrong, I do love 800+ chapter novels, but just don't have that kind of time to invest lightly, heh...)