Re: Why, Hello There!

I'm a new writer on Royal Road and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Gin. I've been a writer on Inkitt for nearly a year now, and I wanted to branch out. I still consider myself a new writer considering this is my first go at fiction writing. All other writing I did was essays for school, so this has been a real learning curve for me. I cannot wait to start reading on here!

Welcome to Royal Road. Congrats on taking the plunge into writing fiction. I think you'll really enjoy the experience of writing whatever you want. Don't worry about being a beginning. The more you write, the better you get. Plus, the Forums are a great place to ask questions and there are various writing guides available. You should include a link to your story in your signature so it shows up whenever you post to the Forums. Hope your story does well and that you have fun. Good luck.

Welcome! You don't mention what genre you write in. If it's litRPG, sci-fi, fantasy, or an offshoot that includes any of the above, then RR should be a good fit! There's a lot of that here, which is why I decided to take root, and a few others mentioned that this was their deciding factor as well. Above all, have fun :)