Re: How much words do you put in a chapter everyday

I write an okay-ish amount. My goal is to write a minimum of 2739 words every day. By looking at the average of what I've written this year, it seems like I've been keeping up with it. In my own opinion, one of the biggest factors that go into your word-count is how long a time you have to write. I have a lot of free time so my word-count matches it.

Comparing yourself to other writers is the path to ultimate failure. That is why I will never even look at The Wandering Inn and how long those things are.

Re: How much words do you put in a chapter everyday

DrBuller Wrote: I write an okay-ish amount. My goal is to write a minimum of 2739 words every day. By looking at the average of what I've written this year, it seems like I've been keeping up with it. In my own opinion, one of the biggest factors that go into your word-count is how long a time you have to write. I have a lot of free time so my word-count matches it.

Comparing yourself to other writers is the path to ultimate failure. That is why I will never even look at The Wandering Inn and how long those things are.

That's an oddly specific number.