Re: What is the weirdest thing as which you could be reborn into another world and then enter a tournament ar (...)

We've seen vending machines. We've seen slimes. We've seen bugs. We've seen prostitutes.

These aren't weird enough. How about:

Reborn Into Another World As A RTX 3080 Graphics Card And I Compete In A Spelling Bee Competition With AMD Processors.

Reborn Into Another World As An Empty Can Of Pringles And I Enter A Competition To Become The Champion To Defeat Doritos.

Reborn Into Another World As A Breast Implant And I Compete With Dildos To Become The Best Rated Adult Toy In The Universe.

Re: What is the weirdest thing as which you could be reborn into another world and then enter a tournament ar (...)

One where reincarnation fails and you are reincarnated dead. then the story just ends. The tournament gets played normally by everyone else with no upsets, other than the world being destroyed because the main character is dead. the main character then becomes death and kills everyone in every story and real life. For no particular reason.
Edit: I am become death, destroyer of worlds, literally. Just to add a little of the science everyone loves in, too. If you don't get it, you don't get it. if you do, congratz to you!  peoapproval

Clue: it has to do with a quote from hindu scripture  used in a very famous test .
Edit 2: Reworded this