Re: New Year - new swaps!

Hiya everyone! Back for some more swapping. I haven't been around as often the last few weeks and now I'm trying to get back into the swing of it all. New year and all that. My story's on hiatus right now, been a little over a month since I uploaded a chapter, and I'm working on that right now. Hoping some new eyes/readers will help motivate me. I also need to work on my patreon backlog that's sorely lacking, eep.

I'd love to read your story too and leave you a review. I'll leave a review for you *after* you leave yours on mine- I'll do it asap.

The Courting of Life and Death - A gothic love story with necromancy and fairies.

Happy new year everyone! *throws confetti*

Daoist Wrote: I'm looking for a swap for my second Fiction, feel free to go through the tags/synopsis and see if it's something you'd be okay with reviewing. I'm a slow reader/reviewer/writer in general, so I'll review your story in a week maximum if we agree to it, and then you can do it after. If you're looking for faster ones, I'm probably not the best candidate.
Looks fun! I'd love to review it :) I'll start reading some now. I hope you like my story too!

Hi there, I'm willing to do a swap if you're interested in reading a Paranormal/Magical Realism short story collection. 

The DreamWalker Series 
Ellette's dreams are unnaturally real. For years she has found them to be the perfect escape, the solution to a life that has been, at times, a nightmare. 

When she comes across a man from a dream in her waking life, he turns out to be just that; a dream come true. With finding him, she is forced to realize that her dreams overlap into reality, sometimes in frightening ways. 

I'll head over to yours a little later today, though I'd like to confirm that you are interested in the trade first. 

Daoist Wrote: I'm looking for a swap for my second Fiction, feel free to go through the tags/synopsis and see if it's something you'd be okay with reviewing. I'm a slow reader/reviewer/writer in general, so I'll review your story in a week maximum if we agree to it, and then you can do it after. If you're looking for faster ones, I'm probably not the best candidate.

I saw that you were leaving comments (thank you!) so I went ahead and left you a review :)

M.S. Chavez - I love paranormal and magical realism :)

Ellen Taylor - Marie Curie was my favorite scientists and I did like 3 school projects on her! Can't wait to read this. I hope you kept in some of her Polish heritage too (her maiden name was Maria Skłodowska).  

Hello, I would ask for a review swap with my story, This Strange New Life ^^ (it's also in my signature ^^)
I'll do your review tomorrow but, as I am in trending and trying to go as high as possible, could I ask you to start working on a review for me as soon as possible? (I can totally understand if the answer is "no" I, myself, got some review swaps that didn't go well as the other party did not post their review ^^ (not on this story, on old ones))

My story is a fluff/sugar/feel-good heavy reincarnation story that follows Morgana, a war veteran that sacrificed herself to save the world, and is now a baby in a happy family, trying to enjoy this new chance she got and to see what it is to have a loving family ^^

VMJaskiernia Wrote: Still open to more swaps! Just a reminder that I'll review your story *after* you've reviewed mine, either the same day, or the next.

Hey, just posting to say I got busy, and had a backlog of reviews to do, but I'm currently reading your story for a review. Is there a point you recommend reading up to before reviewing? I'm open to reading the whole thing, but it's decently long right now, it may take a while to get the review out if I end up reading it all. 

CloverCloverClover Wrote: Hey, just posting to say I got busy, and had a backlog of reviews to do, but I'm currently reading your story for a review. Is there a point you recommend reading up to before reviewing? I'm open to reading the whole thing, but it's decently long right now, it may take a while to get the review out if I end up reading it all.

No problem! :) Chapters 1.1-1.6 is the first finished arc, or you can get through to 2.6 for a part of the second arc. However much you want to read!

VMJaskiernia Wrote:
CloverCloverClover Wrote: Hey, just posting to say I got busy, and had a backlog of reviews to do, but I'm currently reading your story for a review. Is there a point you recommend reading up to before reviewing? I'm open to reading the whole thing, but it's decently long right now, it may take a while to get the review out if I end up reading it all.

No problem! :) Chapters 1.1-1.6 is the first finished arc, or you can get through to 2.6 for a part of the second arc. However much you want to read!
Alright, I read up to 2.6 and reviewed. 

Hey there!

Would love to do a review swap! I have three ongoing stories sitting in my little signature, though I think you'd like Fixture in Fate the most, with it also being shorter than my other non-fanfiction story.

Fixture in Fate is a slightly darker superhero fantasy story centred around a group thrown into the world of 'Linked' and all the baggage that comes with it!

I'll get around to reviewing your story likely within a day or so! :))