Re: Why did you choose your username?

As the title asks. It's something I'm always curious about, and it finally got to the point where I just can't leave it alone in my head.
Why did you pick your username? Why did you write your bio, did you put a title in it? Why did you choose your profile picture?
Personally? I played CSGO a while back and annoyed people by protecting the chickens on the maps. The Lil_ part is from someone I played a lot with named Lil_Orange if I remember correctly. I'm thinking of changing my username to something lime related though. I chose my profile pic because of my fictions. I wrote my bio to explain why I'm here, but I put my title as lime lover because it works best.
Why did yours stick? Just stubborn attachment, or a precious memory, or just a random jumble of cool words?
That kind of stuff.

JK is the shortening of my handle on other mediums—JazKaz. JazKaz in turn was originally simply Kaz, and Jaz was arbitrarily added after creating a Warthunder account and to avoid confusion in a community I was in. Taking it even further back I went by Kami, shortening it from Kamikaze. But anyway people usually just call me Jaz, or sometimes JK which kinda inspired me to use the handle for writing handle.

The -sama part is a Japanese honorific that I originally wanted to use as -san(also an honorific) but I messed up my email by one letter, so now there is a phantom JK-san in RR's system.

Edit: Oops I was speed reading and missed the other questions!
I wanted to keep a brief bio which was rather long-winded before. And let's be real nobody probably looks at them anyway.

As for my pfp, I like supporting artists so I commissioned one I liked to create two pfps based off two of my novel's main characters, and I use the other one for my discord. Both were done by @nacchashu on twitter.
https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2Fn5wxARW.pnghttps%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FkRCJ8DE.png

lil_chicken Wrote: As the title asks. It's something I'm always curious about, and it finally got to the point where I just can't leave it alone in my head.
Why did you pick your username? Why did you write your bio, did you put a title in it? Why did you choose your profile picture?
Personally? I played CSGO a while back and annoyed people by protecting the chickens on the maps. The Lil_ part is from someone I played a lot with named Lil_Orange if I remember correctly. I'm thinking of changing my username to something lime related though. I chose my profile pic because of my fictions. I wrote my bio to explain why I'm here, but I put my title as lime lover because it works best.
Why did yours stick? Just stubborn attachment, or a precious memory, or just a random jumble of cool words?
That kind of stuff.

That's an interesting history for your username! Is there more to why you chose limes, or is it to match the orange part of your friend's username?

On an MMORPG I used to play, I wanted to include my real name because I got sick of having to share my name with new friends. I initially wanted "Jack of spades" but it was taken, so settled on this. I even have a Jack of hearts tattooed on my wrist! I had a long bio which I overshared a little too much about my real-life situation which I cut down in consideration of people scrolling to the comments section of my story.

For the phantom, does that mean a ghost is haunting RR now?

parkertallan Wrote: Not a very exciting explanation

I beg to differ. It shows that you're passionate enough about it to write using that. As for the username, I think I understand that explanation perfectly.

Jack0fheart Wrote: Is there more to why you chose limes,

The orange is a large coincidence. I chose limes due to my fiction. My favorite character is named Lime.

Also, that tattoo thing sounds awesome.

I wanted my username to sound like a normal name. Also, the name can be read as "Some Carry on". Got the idea after coming across the When they Cry series, from the names, Furude Rika and Frederika. 

The meaning may have  sounded cheesy but I've used the surname across my writing accounts. I made a writing account few years back but decided to delete it after some issues. To tell myself that I will keep on my creative pursuits, I used that name. 

Sam Wrote: I wanted my username to sound like a normal name. Also, the name can be read as "Some Carry on". Got the idea after coming across the When they Cry series, from the names, Furude Rika and Frederika. 

The meaning may have  sounded cheesy but I've used the surname across my writing accounts. I made a writing account few years back but decided to delete it after some issues. To tell myself that I will keep on my creative pursuits, I used that name.

That's pretty cool, actually. I played around with making a username that works like that, but I always fall back on my usual ones.
RRCommunityProject Wrote: I believe you're the one who created this account. So most of it is because of you...
-_-

Also, yes. Yes, I did. And you're the one who had an idea and liked it.