Re: How do you seperate stats in your litrpg?

I personally use google spreadsheets to format the tables, then copy-paste them over. I believe the blue is the default for this site, but they can be coloured however you like. (I use purple myself.)

I like to describe the stats in narration as much as possible, because I do aspire to audiobooks someday and stats are hard to listen to when listed off at length. But I also put the full sheet at the bottom in case people want to actually look at it.

Asviloka Wrote: I personally use google spreadsheets to format the tables, then copy-paste them over. I believe the blue is the default for this site, but they can be coloured however you like. (I use purple myself.)

I like to describe the stats in narration as much as possible, because I do aspire to audiobooks someday and stats are hard to listen to when listed off at length. But I also put the full sheet at the bottom in case people want to actually look at it.

Thanks

Asviloka Wrote: I personally use google spreadsheets to format the tables, then copy-paste them over. I believe the blue is the default for this site, but they can be coloured however you like. (I use purple myself.)

I think that by putting them at the end of a chapter the reader on audiobook can actually put a separate chapter marker so those that don't want to listen to the reading of the stats can skip to the next chapter.

My original delves quite a lot on the LitRPG genre. You can browse through the few chapters that I have and see if they are to your liking. I don't like having many tables. The ones I use are usually 1x1. It looks tidier that way.

Personally, some less important stats will be put in the author's endnotes for two reasons.

1. To not spoil.
2. To lessen the reader's burden of craptons of information that arrive simultaneously.