Re: Looking for some Advanced Review Swaps - Come one, come all.

Heya folks. I got two stories for ya. One's called Restaurant Core, the other's called Chasing Paradise. 

I'm looking to do some review swaps - lemme know which one you feel up to taking a look at, and which of your books you want me to take a look at, and we'll do a swap-a-roo.

Considering the fact I'm taking about a week off for winter break, it seems like a good time to stock up on my review skills, and I thought this would be a nice and mutually beneficial way to do this. 

Review swap queue:

Janthony: The Ordinator
B_N_Miles: Tenshot
Mauzas: The Tower Trials
Clandestine: Orgin
ImSoAwesome: Where the Dragons Went

JAnthony Wrote: Im interested. What are you looking for in an "advanced review"? Which story do you want it on?

Hey there, Advanced reviews are the ones that rate all the components of the story, based on the advanced review system on royal road.

This breaks down the review into 

Overall, Style, Grammar, Story, and Character.

With each getting a 0.5-5 star rating.

As for which story, just lemme know whichever one peaks your interest. 

That didn't even register to me. I always click that box but never pay much attention to it. Figured you were asking for something more in-depth on story specifics.

I'll take your offer up. I'll do it on your first one, Chasing Paradise, because I like the title. Mine is in my signature, only story I've got on here. Ignore the cover-art. It's a stock image with text thrown on it because I haven't payed for a nice cover yet.

JAnthony Wrote: That didn't even register to me. I always click that box but never pay much attention to it. Figured you were asking for something more in-depth on story specifics.

I'll take your offer up. I'll do it on your first one, Chasing Paradise, because I like the title. Mine is in my signature, only story I've got on here. Ignore the cover-art. It's a stock image with text thrown on it because I haven't payed for a nice cover yet.

Sure sounds like a done deal, I'll get to reading your story and shoot the review to you in a message before I post it. 

Hey Zach,

I'd be interested in a quick swap. My story is fairly new; seven chapters and approximately 8k words, but I've been getting some decent attention on it so I'd like to get some eyes on it to fix any major mistakes on future chapters. Let me know if you're open to swapping! 

I'm interested in reviewing Resturant Core, but can do whichever you'd prefer!

Mauzas Wrote: Hey Zach,

I'd be interested in a quick swap. My story is fairly new; seven chapters and approximately 8k words, but I've been getting some decent attention on it so I'd like to get some eyes on it to fix any major mistakes on future chapters. Let me know if you're open to swapping! 

Clandestine Wrote: Hi, I'd like to do a review exchange. I'll do the Restaurant Core.  I only have one story so I would like that one to be reviewed.

Wonderful sounds great to me! Added both of your stories to the reviewswap queue. As soon as I finish off tenshot, I'll give'em a spin and post my review. 

ImSoAwesome Wrote: Are you still doing review swaps? I wouldn't want to add more to your pile so its okay if you say no. If you do decide to read my story, just let me know and I'll read Restaurant Core. Thank you and Merry Christmas! :D

Where the Dragons Went: Book 1 - No Peace Without Violence | Royal Road

Sure, I'll add you to the list! Christmas has got me a little behind in reviewing Tenshot, but I'm making my way through it. 

Mauzas Wrote: Hey Zach,

Clandestine Wrote: Hi, I'd like to do a review exchange. I'll do the Restaurant Core.  I only have one story so I would like that one to be reviewed.

Just finished Tenshot, so I'll be onto the two of yours. Since they aren't quite as long as Tenshot, I should get through'em quicker.