Re: Got my second follow and it already warms my heart

I know, I know, it's such a tiny accomplishment in the grand scheme of things, but I have been looking for an audience for my writing for so long that seeing that number change from 1 to 2 gave me so much joy. I think it especially feels good because I've been feeling down about my writing this last month and it's nice to see some recognition for my work, no matter how small. So thank you anonymous follower for making me feel good and thank you to this community for existing. I know space operas like the one I'm writing don't get the most love here, but the story is very dear to me and if even a handful of people enjoy, it feels like it's all worth it.

Re: Got my second follow and it already warms my heart

No matter how tiny it might be in the grand scheme, the fact that it means that much to you is absolutely cause for celebration. Well done! It's so so good to finally get that little bit of viewership you've been after for so long. I've been in the same boat for a long time too, and watching those numbers go up just a little bit makes me incredibly happy.

I'm actually a fan of sci-fi/space opera, so I might check your story out tonight =)