Re: Hi Everyone!

Hi all,

It’s great to be here. Figured it was about time to post my introduction, since I finally made an account. I’ve been lurking on RR for the better part of a year now. Mother of Learning was the first web novel I read, and ever since, I’ve been chasing that high again. I have special place in my heart for time loop stories and unfortunately, at this point, am pretty sure I’ve read them all. The one I always wanted to read but never found was a meta-loop story: something that combines a second chance style story with checkpoints like RE:Zero. I had an idea for my own and that inspired me to finally make my own account and start writing.

Anyway, I plan to be pretty active here and as I’m new, would love to meet some other authors starting around the same time as me, or just authors in general; I don’t really know anyone in my personal life who writes.

Also, always happy to chat about time loop stories. If you need recommendations (for both web novel and trad pub) I’m your guy.

Hey there Eligos!

I'm pretty new here too, I just started this week! Man, I haven't really dug into any loop stories since RE:Zero for that exact same reason, none of them hit me just quite the same way. I'm so happy you found inspiration from the genre, and I'm sure a lotta folks will love to read it.

Hope you have a great time writing!

Eligos Wrote: Hi all,

It’s great to be here. Figured it was about time to post my introduction, since I finally made an account. I’ve been lurking on RR for the better part of a year now. Mother of Learning was the first web novel I read, and ever since, I’ve been chasing that high again. I have special place in my heart for time loop stories and unfortunately, at this point, am pretty sure I’ve read them all. The one I always wanted to read but never found was a meta-loop story: something that combines a second chance style story with checkpoints like RE:Zero. I had an idea for my own and that inspired me to finally make my own account and start writing.

Anyway, I plan to be pretty active here and as I’m new, would love to meet some other authors starting around the same time as me, or just authors in general; I don’t really know anyone in my personal life who writes.

Also, always happy to chat about time loop stories. If you need recommendations (for both web novel and trad pub) I’m your guy.

I'm also new here and very happy to be a part of the community!

Hey! I'm excited how fresh this community is with so many new people joining. I've barely started out myself - my fiction had just been approved over the weekend and I look forward to participating. Takes me a while to really get comfortable with a place, but so far everyone seems pretty great here.