Re: Hiya!

Hi fam.

My name is Alexandra and I've been writing for years, but I'm new to the site. I love uniqe and alternative fantasy styles, so I'm really exciting to read and write some interesting sotries on this site. Some of my fave traditional authors are Franny BIllingsley, Robin Mckinley, Neil Gaiman, Tolkien, and Holly Black. 

Looking forward to reading with you all! <3

Welcome to Royal Road. I'm sure you'll find plenty to read her and there's many readers here looking for unique stories to read. Fantasy is popular here so hopefully your works will draw many readers.

The FAQ section under Support provides a lot of helpful information about the site mechanics and story posting advice. However, I've found the Forums an even better source for information and advice. Lot of helpful people here willing to share their knowledge. Being active in the Forums and commenting on stories you're reading is the best way to interact with authors and readers. Finally, when you do start posting your story, be sure to add a link to it your signature. Helps other people find out about it. Most importantly, have fun. 

Hope your stories do well and that you enjoy your experience on Royal Road. Good luck.

parkertallan Wrote: Welcome to Royal Road. I'm sure you'll find plenty to read her and there's many readers here looking for unique stories to read. Fantasy is popular here so hopefully your works will draw many readers.

The FAQ section under Support provides a lot of helpful information about the site mechanics and story posting advice. However, I've found the Forums an even better source for information and advice. Lot of helpful people here willing to share their knowledge. Being active in the Forums and commenting on stories you're reading is the best way to interact with authors and readers. Finally, when you do start posting your story, be sure to add a link to it your signature. Helps other people find out about it. Most importantly, have fun. 

Hope your stories do well and that you enjoy your experience on Royal Road. Good luck.

Thanks for welcome and the tips!