Re: Superpowered stories. I want 'em.

Here's a handful of superhero stories from around the web that i've enjoyed reading!

Super Minion
(ONGOING: a lot of pages, but updating more slowly recently)

Kammi Kettu
(COMPLETED: also, there are quite a few other stories set in this universe :)

Wonder City
(COMPLETED: a classic of online superhero fiction)

Restraints/Redemption
(ONGOING: warning, explicit sexual content!)

The Golden Age
(ONGOING: slow updates, not a bunch of chapters yet)

Accidental Adoption
(DROPPED)

Whately Academy
(COMPLETED: a large community of authors and readers creating a whole superhero universe, many completed stories as well as ongoing ones)

Heretical Edge
(COMPLETED)

Penumbra
(COMPLETED)

The Legion of Nothing: A Series of Online Superhero Novels
(COMPLETED: collection of one authors superhero story collection)

Falling Over
(COMPLETED: Set in Kammi Kettu Universe but with less focus on the whole super-ing)

hopefully you'll find some stories you enjoy :D

Hello! I am writing a superpowered story (with a mix of other genres, including dystopian and horror) called Inheritors

Follow Gabe, a clone of the greatest hero ever, as he struggles to survive a world where emotions grant fantastic powers and create cosmic horrors. When he stumbles on a senseless massacre, he sets out to clear his name and help the one survivor - the young Mateo - in finding justice. But as he fights for what he believes is right, he starts to unravel a mystery that could topple the capes forever.

megajoule Wrote: Hello! I am writing a superpowered story (with a mix of other genres, including dystopian and horror) called Inheritors

Follow Gabe, a clone of the greatest hero ever, as he struggles to survive a world where emotions grant fantastic powers and create cosmic horrors. When he stumbles on a senseless massacre, he sets out to clear his name and help the one survivor - the young Mateo - in finding justice. But as he fights for what he believes is right, he starts to unravel a mystery that could topple the capes forever.

Yeah, you should read Inheritors