Re: E Y E P O W E R S

Yes, you read the title right. Or maybe you didn't, I wouldn't know. Anyway, yeah, this is a bit of an odd type of story to request but I'm looking for stories to prominently feature Ocular Powers. 

Bonus points if the eyes have a neat design to them and have interesting abilities, those are always the best. I don't know if searching up "eye powers" in the search bar would exactly do me any good so I decided to ask y'all.

So, drop recommendations below, if you will.

Dampfnudel Wrote: Well, there’s a Xianxia story called “Cultivation Chat Group” which has - arguably - the best Eye Power ever. It’s a pretty slice-of-life-ish story, but still my favorite in the genre.

Oh, word? I'll take slice of life, it's the eye power that makes it up for me. Thanks for taking the time to recommend this, I'll check it out immediately!

Apocryphal Wrote: My story Requiem has what you need. Several characters (including the MC) have pretty neat eye powers. It’s in my sig.

A bold self-advertisement done with confidence, you've successfully lured me in. I'll check it out right now, in fact, I've opened it up as I'm typing this message! You probably just earned yourself a faithful reader.

Vintage Wrote:
Apocryphal Wrote: My story Requiem has what you need. Several characters (including the MC) have pretty neat eye powers. It’s in my sig.

A bold self-advertisement done with confidence, you've successfully lured me in. I'll check it out right now, in fact, I've opened it up as I'm typing this message! You probably just earned yourself a faithful reader.

Nice. Hope you like it ^^