Re: What LITrpg would you like to see?

I'd like to see a reincarnation-into-a-dungeon core story where the world of dungeons is like a big reality TV show and the dungeon's primary job is to create set-ups for funny or dramatic episodes.

I'm also a fan of fix-it time travel stories, or munchkining stat grinding stories, or evolving-your-body stories.  I'd like to see more main characters who are already worn down by having been in a war when they get summoned or transmigrated or sent to the past or whatever.  Or a main character who is an over-35 woman or gay man would be nice.

Re: What LITrpg would you like to see?

I know I have shitty taste, but I would like to see a novel like God and Devil World .

That novel was dirty, illogical, and had more holes in the plot than there are craters on the moon, and the MC was a hypocrite in addition to being a fucking trash, had a harem (in short, he was a waste of humanity). But it was one of the first novels I read and I have nostalgic memories of reading it before I gave dropped it after so many hundreds of chapters (because it was so unbearable).