Re: Is there a method to insert a new chapter in the middle of already published chapters?

I have been editing my first chapter which is twice the length of the other chapters. It should have always been 2 separate chapters. I don't know why I thought that doing otherwise was a good idea. So now that I have split the chapter in two, I want to insert the second part as chapter 2. I will change the numbering of the rest of the chapters accordingly.

One way of doing this would be to delete all my chapters and reupload them in the new order. However, this is undesirable for obvious reasons.
I could also replace the content of all the chapters but that would leave the comments on the wrong chapters. These comments would thus confuse future readers and give away spoilers. 
Other than these 2, does anyone know of a method to insert a chapter in the middle of the book?

Re: Is there a method to insert a new chapter in the middle of already published chapters?

Lilith Wrote: Go to your story's Dashboard and click on the Chapters tab. There's a "Reorder" button there that will let you change the order of your chapters. So it's as simple as making a new chapter and then moving that chapter to below the first one.

DexyBentai Wrote: Yes, you can go to My fictions>Dashboard>Chapters. There you should find the reorder option in the upper right corner.

Thank you both of you. This is exactly what I am looking for. :)