This thread is locked

Re: October Thread - Promote your Story

The story of how a Cultivation Universe was Conquered by an Interstellar Weapons Platform

|_+) Come, Read the Story. 
Watch Worlds be Conquered. (ALL HAIL YOUR NEW ROBOT OVERLORDS!)
See Arrogant Young Masters be slapped in the face (by a 170mm Rail-slug traveling Mach 3).
Find Grand, Valuable Treasure (which gets put into storage, because what use does an AI have with pill herbs?)
Explore Strange and wonderful lands (that will be shortly stripped mined and exploited for all usable resources)
|_+) JOIN US!
Seek out new and hospitable Alien Worlds.
Establish a Forward based for their Master's eventual colonization.
And, If necessary, crush any and all native resistance it might find.
It was a Mission that Alpha took seriously and dedicated its entire being to.
However, when Alpha flies a liiiiitle to close to a Blackhole and gets sucked in, it is thrown into a situation that no amount of programming could prepare it for.
Now stranded on an alien, yet familiar world, full of dangerous beasts and strange phenomenon its database has no record or explanation for, Alpha must find a way to not only survive, but thrive.
And eventually to do what he was built to do.
Conquer.

Re: October Thread - Promote your Story

A bit late to the party, but I just started writing here so I figured I would give this a shot. My story is Rachel Kalos: World Protector. It is the story of Rachel, and Beast Tamer in training at the Heroes Academy, an institute dedicated to training up the best future heroes of the world. Rachel dreams of becoming the first Beast Tamer in generations to rise to the rank of "World Protector" - those heroes who save the world from certain doom and destruction. But first she has to find finish her training and then find someone bent on destroying the world so that she can stop them. The story involves her and her friends as she travels the world searching for a reason to save it.

https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/37158/rachel-kalos-world-protector
This thread is locked