LF: Great sibling interactions.

Most stories have the MC as a kinda lonely wolf. They often have the goal to save their family but in the end it's never a focus.

So I am looking for stories with two (or more) siblings interacting in positive ways. Be it brothers that conquer the realm together or the MC teaching her younger Sister.

Defiance of the Fall has some interactions but those two manly do the lone wolf thing simultaneously without the other.

Re: Great sibling interactions.

If you don't mind self-promotion, I'll throw in my story. It features four brothers who're werewolf hunters. When the youngest becomes a werewolf himself, it turns all their lives around. I know werewolves make everyone think of cheesy ya-romance, but I promise this isn't that kind of story. You can find it in my signature.

This is an unexpectedly difficult one...like i only found a few!? Makes me wonder how many of the authors on this site just don't have siblings or aren't on good terms with them...hmmmm. Well, anyways here the ones i've read and enjoyed!

Manapocalypse
(Completed)
"Mark and his sister Liz have grown up in a household that had always been preparing for the Apocalypse, but they never expected it to actually come to pass. Now, their family is struggling in a world where monsters appear from thin air and technology no longer works. They thought they were prepared, but who can really be ready for the end of civilization as we know it to?
Follow the Randall family as they discover what happened to the world, why it ended, and what new abilities they all seem to have."

Blacklight
(ongoing, urban fantasy)
" So here’s the deal: my name is Kihri Vyas, and I’m dead.
(That’s not really important, it happened ages ago, but it’s good to have the context.)
Anyway, me and my sister Zarah (the only person who can see or hear me) have basically been on our own since I kicked the bucket, surviving on the streets of Kaila and sort of just being miserable and bored and tired a lot. I mean, I haven’t, cause I’m dead, but she has. It sucks, but that’s business as usual for us.
What isn’t B-A-U is that a bunch of other homeless folks have been disappearing in the last few months, and some of them have been turning up with anatomically-improbable, but extraordinary fatal, injuries. Cops don’t give a shit, of course, and my sister’s a boneheaded bleeding heart, so we’ve been investigating them ourselves.
And, well, we’ve found a bunch of weird shit. Stuff made of solid light, ghost attack dogs, people glowing black, somehow, some kind of living robot…
Actually, you know what? It’s probably easier if you see for yourself."

Twisted Destiny

(ongoing)
"Lucas is a 22 year old guy, or so it would seem, somewhat stuck in life thanks to his oppressive parents. But all of this changes when he starts playing the full-dive VRMMORPG Turn of Destiny 19, which he got from his loving sister."

Triplicity
(dropped)
"Anne and Tom are scared, alone, and abandoned by even their memories. Their survival is driven by the unusual bond they share and the determination to find out who they are, in a world littered by the ruins of a once-thriving society. But the more they uncover their past, the deeper they find themselves in a deadly power struggle between forces both seen and unseen. Trust is easily misplaced and friends are scarce. Lost, hunted, bleeding, and broken they take the stage in setting the course of history."

ATL: Stories from the Retrofuture
(hiatus: in between books right now. the sibling element is scattered throughout and not suuuper prominent, but it's really really fun when it shows up :)
"In the future of decades past, a world of robots and CRTs, Atlanta is the most powerful city in the world. And in that city, one twentysomething slacker named Morgan Harding dreams of being able to live a normal, peaceful life, but . . . that’s not happening. Together with a mysterious sentient robot and an overworked college student, Morgan must keep Atlanta safe from the technological threats that arise . . . pretty much constantly . . . Sigh . . . "

I hope you find a bunch of good stories to read! I'm also interested in seeing what sibling stories are out there :D

Sereminar Wrote: ATL: Stories from the Retrofuture
(hiatus: in between books right now. the sibling element is scattered throughout and not suuuper prominent, but it's really really fun when it shows up :)
"In the future of decades past, a world of robots and CRTs, Atlanta is the most powerful city in the world. And in that city, one twentysomething slacker named Morgan Harding dreams of being able to live a normal, peaceful life, but . . . that’s not happening. Together with a mysterious sentient robot and an overworked college student, Morgan must keep Atlanta safe from the technological threats that arise . . . pretty much constantly . . . Sigh . . . "

I hope you find a bunch of good stories to read! I'm also interested in seeing what sibling stories are out there :D

Thank you for this post, also the mention of the fact it's on hiatus on RR made me realize, oops, I never updated the story on here. I gotta fix that lol