Re: Review Swap

Hello everyone! Recently I have been receiving low ratings so I am back again to review swap for A World of Monsters. This story follows a monster and a human in a system word, with a Buddhist/Hindu philosophy. The System is especially influenced by this philosophy. If you are looking to read something new, I would say read this. 

As far as review swap requirements are concerned, I would prefer it if you read the story until chapter 8, which is ideal, but until chapter 6 would do too. Please leave advanced reviews and I will do the same. I do not mind constructive criticism in the reviews, so no need to walk on eggshells. However, don't just sacrifice me at the altar of the Dark God, The Internet.

-X-

Synopsis

In a world where death dances naked, a soul is reborn. Its original world stands annihilated by the Nagas and the Yakshas, for a crime the inhabitants didn’t know was unforgivable. 

The soul that was once a meagre Sorceress is reincarnated by the forces even greater, the Eternals. However, what was once the past is no longer the future and what was once a human is now a monster- vermin and nothing more. With its negligible lifespan, it struggles against its fate.

Yet, the attention of the Eternals lingers. Is such attention a blessing or a curse? The criminal knows not the answer as it dances to the melodies unknown.

Meanwhile, Kiran leaves his home to defy fate. Named after the hope he represents, he seeks a [Class] so austere that hundreds fail in their search. Even those that do succeed remain haunted by failure at every step on this path before which even the Gods bow their heads in respect. 
-X-

Things I can promise, in the story:
1. Grammar 
2. Monsters will be monsters while the humans will be humans.
3. Evolutions.
4. No harem.
5. Grimdark
6. Well defined characters 
7. No OPness.

If any of these things catch your attention give the story a read. I would prefer it if you read the story until chapter 8, which is ideal, but until chapter 6 would do too.

Current list:
Countless dreams. [Review swapped].
Enigma's Multiverse. [Review swapped.]
The beast and the swallow. [Review done, waiting for the swap.]
What it means to be gifted. [Review messaged.]
Primal Hunter. [Review swapped.]

This thread is still open btw. :)

Ankur_93 Wrote: Thread is still open to review swaps. :)

Sure, I feel pretty down after getting my first 0.5 rating (know who it is, why it was done, and it is bullshit). I had your story on my 'to-read' list anyway. My story is a LitRPG with currently only 10 chapters released (releasing 1 day since last saturday).

Zogarth Wrote:

Sure, I feel pretty down after getting my first 0.5 rating (know who it is, why it was done, and it is bullshit). I had your story on my 'to-read' list anyway. My story is a LitRPG with currently only 10 chapters released (releasing 1 day since last saturday).

That sucks man. Happened to me too. What can we do though? I am reading another novel for Swap but your review will still be up today. :)

Ankur_93 Wrote:
Zogarth Wrote:

That sucks man. Happened to me too. What can we do though? I am reading another novel for Swap but your review will still be up today. :)

Thanks! Want to send them to each other before posting?

Zogarth Wrote:
Ankur_93 Wrote:
Zogarth Wrote:

Thanks! Want to send them to each other before posting?

Sending reviews to each other is basically for assurance that we are indeed posting reviews. It is not for censoring if you are worried about that. You can post directly on the story if you so wish. :)