Re: Create pdf and retain RR formatting, especially tables, any help?

? The RR Q&A says they will format downloads as PDFs for premium members. As PDFs are basically picture formats of pages.  I have to assume drawings and tables are preserved when you do that. Otherwise, I'd do the bright thing, and format the document myself in a word processor prior to uploading anything so that I had such a copy of my own, and could drop such files as I chose. Its nice that RR has the ability to format within their online editor some of these simple things, for display on the RR, but of course its not a patch on what you can do on your own WP, and you remain at the site's mercy as to what , how and in what form you can export it from the online file overall.  Most WPs will convert and drop PDFs of whatever you format in your own WP to a variety of file formats. Always maintain offline copy.  Always assure you update corrections to your offline file any changes you wish kept. - and back up these documents. 

Re: Create pdf and retain RR formatting, especially tables, any help?

This software can convert any PDF file, including files without a text layer (such files are usually created from scanned documents and consist of an image of text) and correctly processes PDF files that contain any combination of supported languages, of which there are 184. Selective conversion of individual pages or even fragments of a page is possible if necessary. The utility accurately preserves the layout of the source document (pictures, tables, columns, links) and allows you to control the conversion and saving options. For example, you can define clearly which areas should be treated by the program https://pdf-to-dxf.com/blog/how-to-draw-a-line-in-pdf-guide/ as text or images (which may be important for PDF files with complicated formatting), save the converted document with the same formatting as the original. It can be used to create PDF documents directly from Microsoft Office applications, any applications that support printing documents, as well as from Windows Explorer with a single click.