Re: Review Swap: Let's Do It!

I have been an author for five months on Royal Road yet I found out about the review swap thing only a few days ago. This review swap concept seems pretty good to me and helpful for new writers. Review swaps are the best way for new writers to help each other out. So, Let's Do it! I'll review your story, and you'll review mine.
Mine is a Xianxia Tale that slowly builds up, but the pacing is fast. I write around 1000-1200 words per chapter, so the chapters aren't that long. you don't have to read the whole story, just read as many chapters as you like. My personal suggestions would be to read until chapter 12 at least, but it's completely your choice.

Update: Review Swap Done: 1) Phantom Ddraig
                                          2) A Butler In A Noble House- A Fruitless Endeavor

TheAbsoluteOne Wrote: I have been an author for five months on Royal Road yet I found out about the review swap thing only a few days ago. This review swap concept seems pretty good to me and helpful for new writers. Review swaps are the best way for new writers to help each other out. So, Let's Do it! I'll review your story, and you'll review mine.
Mine is a Xianxia Tale that slowly builds up, but the pacing is fast. I write around 1000-1200 words per chapter, so the chapters aren't that long. you don't have to read the whole story, just read as many chapters as you like. My personal suggestions would be to read until chapter 12 at least, but it's completely your choice.

Sure, my story is a high fantasy story https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/30793/phantom-ddraig

Redchaos1 Wrote:
TheAbsoluteOne Wrote: I have been an author for five months on Royal Road yet I found out about the review swap thing only a few days ago. This review swap concept seems pretty good to me and helpful for new writers. Review swaps are the best way for new writers to help each other out. So, Let's Do it! I'll review your story, and you'll review mine.

Sure, my story is a high fantasy story https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/30793/phantom-ddraig

Okay then. I'll try to red and review your story as soon as possible. 

TheAbsoluteOne Wrote:
Redchaos1 Wrote:

Okay then. I'll try to red and review your story as soon as possible.

Review Swap complete!