Re: Greetings to all!

Hello all! I'm Sersor and I'm writing a novel-Wikipedia novel called Renaissance. Nice to meet you all!

RENAISSANCE is an alternate history science fiction novel/Wikipedia.
55-year-old American book sales executive and ex silkscreen craftsman Michael Jameston wakes up in the body of Constantine Palaiologos, Despot of Morea, and soon to be the last Byzantine emperor. James initially wonders whether he is dreaming or delusional, but he quickly accepts his fate and sets out to survive. As a silkscreen printmaker, antique weapons collector, and alternate history geek, he has enough understanding of various devices used before his time but after the fifteenth century to be able to reproduce them by the means available.

Welcome to Royal Road. Took a quick look at your story and was amazed at all the details you included. Must have taken quite a bit of research. It's actually quite unlike anything else I've seen on Royal Road. Sure I've seen other alternative history narratives, but certainly not to this level of detail. One thing you can do to advertise your story is to include a link to it in your signature. Hope your story does well. Good luck.

parkertallan Wrote: Welcome to Royal Road. Took a quick look at your story and was amazed at all the details you included. Must have taken quite a bit of research. It's actually quite unlike anything else I've seen on Royal Road. Sure I've seen other alternative history narratives, but certainly not to this level of detail. One thing you can do to advertise your story is to include a link to it in your signature. Hope your story does well. Good luck.

Thank you for your warm welcome. Yea my story is rather heavy on research and its kind of different from everything else here in Royal road. I am trying to make a hybrid between bits of a novel and a "Wikipedia" view and approach of the new world that's being created. I do hope to find an audience for it though.

Thanks for the tip by the way I added my signature!

Oskatat Wrote: Welcome to The RoyalRoad!

There is a very supportive and nosy community out here to help you along, so don't hesitate to reach out

Thank you my friend! Nice to be part of a friendly and supportive community.

TigerWarrioress Wrote: Hi I haven't looked but the concept seems interesting and ambitious! The more different stories the better imo, trends die and isekai won't be the flavour forever.

Welcome to the community!

Thank you! Yea my style is quite different. I hope ill find an audience for it.

Xian Wrote: welcome to the site!  That is certainly the undertaking you've given yourself, eh?  Good luck finding you're audience ^__^

On a side/technical note: I think something is off in your signature code.  Try clicking on the text and you'll see what I mean.

Yea tell me about it :P

Thank you for the welcome and for the dead link info !