Re: How do Levels work?

Hi, I'm fairly new Royal Road and I was just wondering how the Levels work and what there for. I just got to level 3 and it's been bugging me that I don't know, I think it has something to do with how much I read but I'm not sure. Thank you for taking the time to answer my question. also as I'm typing this I noticed it says "Display your signature under your post" what signature is that? and how do I make one?

If you go to your profile (click on your name top right and select 'my profile', then a bit below it will appear the 'edit profile' button. You can edit your signature there. Most use it to link their novels :)

No clue about the levels, but I don't feel like it's that important here. I've been to webnovels where people do stupid stuff to get levels and I'm happy there is nothing like that here

Book-Wyrm Wrote: Hi, I'm fairly new Royal Road and I was just wondering how the Levels work and what there for. I just got to level 3 and it's been bugging me that I don't know, I think it has something to do with how much I read but I'm not sure. Thank you for taking the time to answer my question. also as I'm typing this I noticed it says "Display your signature under your post" what signature is that? and how do I make one?

This blog post has some information from when they introduced the Experience system.  It's connected to the achievements you've earned, I believe.

https://www.royalroad.com/blog/23/leveled-up