Re: Making Authors Note's on Newly Created Fiction

Hello, I strongly suspect this will end up being a silly question, but my google-foo has completely failed me as to the answer. I am preparing to begin posting my first ever fiction here. I have a fairly substantial backlog of chapters ready to go, however on the first chapter I would like to create an Authors Note with a brief introduction (that I do not believe belongs in the synopsis). I didn't notice any way to add an authors note to a chapter in the Create New Fiction page. I am assuming this can only be done once the fiction is accepted by the moderators and is already live. I was hoping their was a way to get my first chapter fully formatted (authors note and all) before anyone saw it. Perhaps I'm missing something? Any help greatly appreciated (up to and including "sucks to be you"). Thanks!

The Author's note is indeed on each Chapter page.  I know you can schedule chapters, as well as post chapters as drafts rather than publish right away - but I do not know that if that is possible during the submission phase.

it may just be a matter of adding it once it is accepted. Apologies, hopefully someone here has had direct experience with this use case. In your future chapters, though, there is an Author's Note section on the page where you actually put your text for the chapter.

I've already forgotten if it was possible to add the notes in the submission, but you can absolutely add them after it's been approved. 

If you have chapters ready to go, I'd recommend scheduling them for an update once per day maximum, not all at once. Once you create a draft you have the option to add a comment both at the beginning and at the end of the chapter. I believe you can schedule a maximum of 5 chapters in advance.