Re: Offering Free Reviews!

Hello, thank you for your offer!
I'm a newbie writer and still got lots to improve so I would really appreciate any advices and critiques! Here is my entry. 

Title: Quick Transmigration: Counterattack Begins!

Synopsis:In a sudden road accident, Qin Yue lost her life while trying to protect her twin younger brother, Qin Xin. But because of the impact from the accident, Qin Xin goes into a coma where he might never wake up again. 

Taking all of these in her soul form, Qin Yue becomes saddened at the doctor's reports when a cold, mechanical voice calling itself 707 brings in new hope to save her brother and herself. 

[Do you want to save your brother? If you agree to get bound to the counterattack system and become a tasktaker, you can save him.] 

Hearing this unrealistic proposal, Qin Yue hardens herself and agrees to it to save her brother. To her, nothing was more important than her brother, not even her own life. 

Traveling through time and space, living with different identities. In this place where a person could forget himself, his principles, his real identity, his purpose in life..even his humanity, Qin Yue just grits her teeth as she perseveres through all the task worlds. 

Wars, bloodshed, face-slapping, friendship, comradery, plotting and scheming. Whatever the situation, she charges forth without looking back to complete all the missions and save her brother. 

But after all that she had experienced in those different worlds, would she still be able to stay the same her inside? Would she still remember her true purpose in becoming a tasktaker? Would she be able to protect her heart from getting moved by someone in the whole process? 

"Ah Xin, wait for me to save you."

Link: https://www.royalroad.com/my/fiction/34002

Hi, all! 

My biggest apologies for being thus far unable to write your reviews. I've been slogging away at work lately and have just recently been blessed with two new baby pups, raising my dog counter to five healthy doggos hehe. I'll start wrapping up my reviews for the titles in the list and post them.

In the meantime, enjoy a wee pup! 

https://gyazo.com/77156c109d3afdb123b97f0bcde6ce1b

OrganizedFuss Wrote: Hi, all! 

My biggest apologies for being thus far unable to write your reviews. I've been slogging away at work lately and have just recently been blessed with two new baby pups, raising my dog counter to five healthy doggos hehe. I'll start wrapping up my reviews for the titles in the list and post them.

Dogs are the best thing ever so that makes perfect sense.

OrganizedFuss Wrote: Hi, all! 

Awww!

Well, if you're offering then I'll throw my hat in the ring as well since it is free. Any new reader or reviewers would be nice.

Here's my story: 
https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/29512/eden-virus

Synopsis:

Fake Paradise. Everything was suppose to be perfect but instead there is only death and destruction. Where those that are foolish enough to break away from the illusion they are torn apart piece by piece, while those that are unfortunate enough to survive are to experience something worse; the torture of having to live. There should be no pain in this world, yet every moment is hell. There should be peace, yet only wails of death could be heard from the bloodstained land. Nothing make sense, nothing matters except the maddening desire of revenge that eats at inside like maggots feasting on a half-awaken corpse.

The world has become Eden, wonderful and pure; and it must burn.

-

Btw congrats. Puppies are awesome  peoblush

Alright! New reviewer on the scene.

Tasìa del Alma-Gris. Link in sig.

Quote:Where the borders of four nations in South America meet social and economic anarchy thrived for generations before the Cull Spores rained down a psychosis causing plague on the population.
An emergency declared, the region is renamed the Quadra as the four Nations agree to relinquish their sovereignty to an international body called the Salvage.
Tasìa del Alma-Gris raised in a poor barrio in the city of Rossara spent her early adult years in a convent. Overwhelmed by boredom fueled wonderlust she discovers a natural talent for cat burglary as the emergency grew and those with the resources to escape the infected area did so, leaving their wealth behind.
She lives the high life until the day, betrayed by accomplices, she is caught by bounty hunters and sent to Ward Nueve, a worker's collective inside a hospital for inmates. 
There, her problems begin in earnest.

Nice! Here's mine.
Ambition

"Will there ever be a world of peace?"

This question rings across the continent for generations, until it is heard by one.

This tale follows, the one who will usher the world into an era of prosperity and peace.

The only one who is capable.

The ambitious, the illustrious.

Minamoto Yama!

Table of Contents:
Prologue: Root
Episode 1: The Beginning
Episode 2: Minamoto Yama
Episode 3: New Beginnings
Episode 4: The Land of Rock
Episode 5: Wandering Two
Episode 6: First Week
Episode 7: Fresh Start

Episode 8: First Day
Episode 9: The Halcyon
Episode 10: Nu
Episode 11: Possession
Episode 12: Festus (Coming Soon)

Read Below:

[genres: action, adventure, tragedy, drama, seinen]
[warning: contains: violence, nudity, profanity, gore

Hi, thank you for offering.  No rush.  

https%3A%2F%2Fi.postimg.cc%2FxThL92Hw%2FUntitled.png

Short blurb: Young Saya purposefully poisoned herself for a better life.  It isolated and hardened her but became useful for battling Orcs.

It's YA Modern Mythological Fantasy
It's got mysterious fruits, orcs, elves, and shapeshifting fairies.

Prologue is 3rd story, the rest is 1st person POV.  Think a darker, smarter Percy Jackson.  

https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/33823/still-untitled

Sample of 1st person POV starts at "The Beckoning"
https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/chapter/522110

Well, my forced hiatus is over and I shall be resuming my posting. Just waiting for the right moment. I saw this whilst i was gone and I love for you to have a read through mine (and would appreciate it if you focus your review on the later chapters if you read more than the first few.)

A series of unfortunate events lead to the self-proclaimed ordinary guy, Knight Yuudai, to be imprisoned in another world. He, and a young girl he was imprisoned with, must escape together.
They will travel across the demon-infested Dragon Lands to reach the exiled races, who were born from the Elder Dragon. Along the way he must fight the parasites that are the demons.
His journey will make him bear witness to the horrors and wonders this world has to offer, while desperately searching for the last bit of familiarity that resides at the floating world tree.

So, this thread looks a little too old for me to reply, and it looks like you've already got a lot on here, but I'll put mine down here, just for the heck of it. This is not currently a full novel, as I only have three chapters averaging at 1000-2000 words on Royal road.

===== Rip Current =====

Forced to leave home to support his family, Irian takes up a job as an apprentice scale farmer. In his work, he removes the colorful scales from imprisoned merpeople, to be sold for jewelry.

He grows comfortable and adept in his high paying job, but one day, all that changes. When several merpeople escape, he is suddenly brought to face his society's prejudice against merfolk head on.

But as his life is thrown into frenzy, and he questions what he's believed, he must ask himself: who does he cares about more - the freedom of the merfolk, or the lives of his family? 

https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/32843/rip-current

Hello :} You do have quite a list going, but when you get a chance... 

Shy Walking Shadows ~

Kierra isn't your typical 'thin, fit, beautiful, and gentle' heroine. She's a big girl with a bitchy, brash attitude, and doesn't care what anyone else thinks. She isn't perfect and has no wish to be.

Faline is small, the softer side of the sibling coin, but no less tenacious. A carefree spirit who on many an occasion has to corral her sister before things get out of hand, she has a sharp mind colored in whimsy. A woman with a taste for life and becomes drunk with its possibilities.

A fated meeting with a mysterious yet handsome friend becomes Faline's personal hell when Vampire fangs are bared.
A chance encounter leaves Kierra fighting for her life when she's taken down by an insane Werewolf and left for dead.

The search for a lost sister has never been more perilous. A strange new supernatural world awaits them both as they meet fascinating new allies, make terrible enemies, and uncover hidden and buried secrets.
A Blood Moon is just over the horizon, and shy walking shadows won't stay shrouded forever.

Rating: **Mature**

Genre: Dark Fantasy - Werewolf/Vampire - Urban Fantasy - Thriller

Good day to everyone seeing this.
I'm very new to the site, and I publish my novel by a chapter per two days, which is the reason why I only have got three chapters here so far. But I have a Wattpad account where you can find all nine chapters that are already written available. If you have a wish, free time, and inspiration to read them and leave a feedback, no matter public or private, I'll be infinitely grateful)

- Masquerade of Souls

- Fantasy, Adventure, Comedy, Romance, Criminal.

~ In the world of masks and lies, look deeper than you can see ~

A slave, a thief, a lord, a gambler, and many others. They're all different people, but they have something in common - they all wear masks. Nobody knows what problems it might cause, but when they find out, it'll be a very painful truth to bear.

Annabel's quiet life changes suddenly. She remembers being a happy girl, living with her dear parents in the countryside, surrounded by light and joy. Now she's one of the slaves whose destiny is decided by Mr. Alferdo Morr - a slave driver and a dangerous man. Her actions are guarded by a ruthless watcher, her freedom is locked in a cage made of someone else's wishes and desires.
But everything flips head down when she meets a boy with sly green eyes and self-confident nature.
Will he become her savior, or her new doom? Why does he wear a mask of ego, and who is that tall handsome young lord she has to meet? Is everyone in the Albie's Nest worth her trust, and why is love so complicated? Who is honest, and who is only pretending to be?

MoS on Royal Road
MoS on Wattpad