Re: Male to Female member ratio

Already responded, but would like to add a thought regarding turning this post into a poll. Polls are efficient and as an engineer, I can appreciate that. However, efficiency does lose something. After all, look at all we'd missed if this post was a poll. Trashbags are male (no surprise here), the question regarding the mythical existence of girls on the internet (I believe), that Mr. Walker is indeed male (he checked), and the most Earth shattering thing of all, that soundsofhysteria is a simulation (who knew). It's as the Greek philosopher Socrates is purported to have said; "It's better reading and writing than clicking on a box any day." (Wouldn't have learned that in a poll)

Re: Male to Female member ratio

parkertallan Wrote: Already responded, but would like to add a thought regarding turning this post into a poll. Polls are efficient and as an engineer, I can appreciate that. However, efficiency does lose something. After all, look at all we'd missed if this post was a poll. Trashbags are male (no surprise here), the question regarding the mythical existence of girls on the internet (I believe), that Mr. Walker is indeed male (he checked), and the most Earth shattering thing of all, that soundsofhysteria is a simulation (who knew). It's as the Greek philosopher Socrates is purported to have said; "It's better reading and writing than clicking on a box any day." (Wouldn't have learned that in a poll)

This made me tear up, Parker! take my rep!!

I’m also tearing up because you left the server >.>