Re: Looking For Xianxia Novels?

your way of advertising really really sucks.

the first things i think when i look at your advertisement is:
1) the author did not care to tell me what makes his story different then other xianxia, therefore the story is to generic and do not excel at anything in particular that the author want to emphasis.
2) the author do not know how to present his own story, therefore he has poor writing skills
3) the author do not bother to invest in his presentation, so he also dont invest in his own story
4)the author do not care if the reader is interested in his ad, therefore he also dont care if his story will be interesting to other people

do you think that will make me want to check your story?
if i wanted to read a xianxia (which i do) i would go to the searcher option and chose the tag xianxia, and have better selection and better understanding of the stories presented to me there then your advertisement

how about showing you actually understand what your readers are looking for and that can deliver it?

Re: Looking For Xianxia Novels?

emperor Wrote: your way of advertising really really sucks.

the first things i think when i look at your advertisement is:
1) the author did not care to tell me what makes his story different then other xianxia, therefore the story is to generic and do not excel at anything in particular that the author want to emphasis.
2) the author do not know how to present his own story, therefore he has poor writing skills
3) the author do not bother to invest in his presentation, so he also dont invest in his own story
4)the author do not care if the reader is interested in his ad, therefore he also dont care if his story will be interesting to other people

do you think that will make me want to check your story?
if i wanted to read a xianxia (which i do) i would go to the searcher option and chose the tag xianxia, and have better selection and better understanding of the stories presented to me there then your advertisement

how about showing you actually understand what your readers are looking for and that can deliver it?

lol