Re: Free anime style cover for 5+ episodes novel.

For ONGOING novels with 5+ episodes posted online only. Pleave show me the link to your novel.

Please provide me: How is the main character look like, what they do, in what kind of world. Best if you can include image reference.
For example: Black short hair, muscle white man, wears blue bodysuit with red panties outside, flying around beating villains in modern world.

-My style is kind of anime-ish, if you don't like anime style or you don't really need a new cover, please leave the chance for someone else.
-Please understand that I'm not taking request, I'm just looking for something to do in my free time, sooo please let my imagination do the job, I'll make the cover base on my first impression of your novel.
-I'll only work on each cover once, I'll not fix or make another one, if it's totally off topic or you don't like it, please don't force yourself to use it.
-You can do whatever you want with the cover I give you, you don't need to credit me or mention me anywhere.
-If I think your thumbnail is already beyond my level, I can not make something better, or it's out of my comfort zone, I'll have to refuse it, please understand.

Hello! If you have the time, I'm interested in seeing what you come up with for a cover. 
https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/31894/to-forge-a-new-dawn

The main character: human, initially a scribe; starts a revolution through writing / speeches and protests; eventually overthrows the current government and becomes crowned the new "Sun King." 

The world: a fantasy version of medieval Europe. Iron age technology, but no steam or industry yet. Of relevance for this character, they have paper, books, scrolls, etc. 

The character looks are up to you—I imagine light yellow hair, a trustworthy face, and clothing style similar to a medieval scribe/scholar. Perhaps holding a pen or scrolls. A sun theme (e.g. dawn / light / rising sun) in the background would match the character arc, but again, all up to you.

If you decide to do this one, I'd be very likely to use it. Many thanks for the consideration!

Novel: A Stranger in Sorcererstown by Jon Wander (book 1 in the Stranger Trails trilogy, link in in my signature.

The main character, referred to as the Stranger, is tall, thin to the point of being underweight, has long white hair (roughly shoulder length), very pale skin and pale blue eyes. Wears a tattered cloak, dark, patched cloths and a dark broad-brimmed hat. Has a pair of long barreled singled action revolvers and a western gunslinger motif. These (unique) guns, inspired by the phrase 'chain blue lightning', have arcs of blue lightning where normally there would be a flare of burning powder and this carries over to the bullets effect on the target.

A largely stoic and secretive fellow, but has more moral sense than he lets on or admits to himself. Suffers from a painful health condition has brought him to his current emaciated state which should, to an extent, hide the fact that he is fairly young.

The world: a medieval-esque fantasy setting. All the events of book 1 happen in and around Sorcererstown, which is a remote, independent, walled city state home to the six Great Schools of Magic. A smaller city state surrounded by a circular, heavily scarred wall. Most of the interior architecture resembles old stone European cities. Each school has a tower (33 stories high) that are approximately equal distances from one another, supposedly forming a six pointed star when viewed from above. As of the events of the book the place has suffered heavily from gang war.

The school each have an assigned color, white and red are the most important, and the others are green, purple, gold, and blue.

The whole place is nestled in a mountain range inspired heavily by a visit to Appalachia, the time is early autumn when the leaves are starting to turn red.
What the MC does: The story is a fantasy take on the plot line made most famous by the movies 'A Fistful of Dollars' and 'Yojimbo'. A nameless warrior(the MC in this case) comes to a place being torn apart by feuding gangs and decides to play them all for his own end while hiring himself out to various parties as a fighter. 

Regardless of whether or not you choose to make a cover for my story- thank you and you have some nice artistic skill :)

Novel: My Attack Stat is Negligible...
https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/29406/atk-0-crit-all-my-attack-stat-is-negligible-so

Author: Kazesenken

The setting: Stereotypical magic and knights European isekai setting from a JP light novel. Please refer to the current cover for the ML and FL, which is for Vol 1. I'm looking for a cover for Vol. 2.

Short summary: The FL gets snared into a forced marriage with the Duke, and it's up to the ML to save her using his unique cooking skills.

As for the cover itself, I had in mind the ML (left side) and FL (right side) standing back to back facing away from each other, slightly angled forward so you can see them both. The FL is wearing a wedding dress and holding a glimmering sword (it sparkles intensely) in her right hand. She has a somber expression will looking down, like she is lost as to what to do. The ML (same outfit as Vol 1) is casually holding a plate with a slice of cake in his left hand and the chef knife hanging down in his right hand. His head is tilted up towards the sky with a look of determination.

For the background, maybe the Duke's mansion and grounds as a backdrop? Like a zoomed out view where you see it in the distance.

Would greatly appreciate it! Let me know if you want to tackle it. Thanks!

kazesenken Wrote: Novel: My Attack Stat is Negligible...
Hi kazesenken,

I'm really sorry but I only want to give writers without a proper cover a chance to get noticed, so "another volume cover" is kind of stray away from this thread's purpose. Also I think your current cover is really great, I don't think I can make it better. I hope you undersrtand, Thank you for interested and sorry again.

Fuyu Wrote:
kazesenken Wrote: Novel: My Attack Stat is Negligible...
Hi kazesenken,

I'm really sorry but I only want to give writers without a proper cover a chance to get noticed, so "another volume cover" is kind of stray away from this thread's purpose. Also I think your current cover is really great, I don't think I can make it better. I hope you undersrtand, Thank you for interested and sorry again.That
That's fine. No worries.

Hey man,I am looking for someone to do a cover for my novel.I just started writing it and has only 5 chapters right (incl prologue) now.I am planning on releasing a chapter or two every two days or three.I would be pretty cool to have a nice cover for it.
Novel : A Destructive Incarnation

Author: AshStone
The setting: The story is set in a classic fantasy world type of setting.There is a system which controls all the battle system and stuff.Story starts off surrounding in a dungeon.
Main Character : There is 2 main characters in the story.One is Allen and the other one is the narrator.Allen is the human who has been transported into an alternate world.He used to be like a terrorist in his past so he is pretty ruthless.He can also manipulate chi because he learned that in his previous life.He also has a really wicked evil smile.Kind of like accelerator for Toaru series.And then there is narrator.He is the God who created the Isekai world.He is the one who also created the system.He is really lazy and the system has a lot of bugs and glitches because he is too lazy to fix them. He is almost always sticking close to Allen as if he is obsessed with him.He also thinks that Allen is the main character of the story.
Short summary:The narrator transfers Allen to the an alternate world which has a fantasy like setting.There are various monsters and the system which help them become stronger.Allen has pretty high stats from the get go and he decides to become as strong as he can.He doesn't care whether he is a gonna be the hero or a villain in that world.Although he wishes that his Isekai life would be more peaceful than his previous life.The narrator follows him around in his adventure.The story is like a parody of Isekai and has quite a lot of 4th wall breaks and references.
I don't really know how I want the cover itself to be.Allen brings a lot of destruction where ever he goes and the narrator is like a shadow clinging to him where ever he goes.So I guess something which shows like both of them and a lot of chaos would be pretty cool.

My story is called tempest rogue. I made a cover out of pixel art, but it is really bad as I am not an artist. Your work is really stunning. I would love if you could make a cover for me.

Character is a young man. He is very thin, has long over grown hair to his shoulders. He is a rogue and wears leather armor, and carries a dagger. He uses green wind blasts from his hands, but eventually will have other abilities with water, and lightning. Hence the name Tempest rogue. On his shoulder, or floating on a cyclone is his familiar who is a master of wind magic. He is a very compassionate person who struggles greatly with the morality of killing monsters. 

https://www.royalroad.com/my/fictions

Let me know if you are interested! 

Oh wow! Your art is absolutely fantastic! If you could do mine I'd be incredibly grateful - I tried to piece together a cover using a photo editor but it looks like a sci fi book T_T

Main characters: A set of twins, 17. The female is normally really happy and energetic while the male is more reserved and analytical. Male has all black hair while female has half black half red. Their most prominant features are the symbols etched on the back of their left hands - the boy has a sun while the girl has a bonfire. I normally picture them wearing typical adventurer's garb but something more cultivation-y would also fit great. If you want to include it they have twin swords too - the guy's is white while the girl's is black. 

They're in a cultivation world, so they go around training, fighting other cultivators, doing alchemy, etc. The main premise of the story is that there are an infinite number of worlds for them to ascend to, with each one being more powerful than the last, kind of like a tower type of thing. Really, though, I'd like to leave the background to you, because those last covers looked absolutely amazing.

Here's the story link: https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/31554/among-giants-a-cultivation-novel

Edit: Oh! I almost forgot, but could you use the title "The Precipice of Power"? That's the name of my arc, and I'm doing a bit of a rebranding for the story to get away from the sci fi vibes of the current cover haha.

I'm really interested to see what you'll come up with! Thank you so much for doing this - I'm sure you'll have a sea of people thanking you but I'd like to be one of the first :)