Re: Any editors out there?

Hey everyone,

As my story progresses and I get more out there, it occurred to me that a proof reader is not really enough. I wonder if anyone out there is willing to take on an editor role. I don't have much in the way of funds to pay you, but I'm down to trade story services or something. 

Im happy with where my story is going but in order to avoid logic or lore inconsistencies, another set of eyes would be great. If anyone is interested let me know. My story is in my signature. :)

Re: Any editors out there?

VickusofTears Wrote: Hey everyone,

As my story progresses and I get more out there, it occurred to me that a proof reader is not really enough. I wonder if anyone out there is willing to take on an editor role. I don't have much in the way of funds to pay you, but I'm down to trade story services or something. 

Im happy with where my story is going but in order to avoid logic or lore inconsistencies, another set of eyes would be great. If anyone is interested let me know. My story is in my signature. :)

I'm looking for an editor for a story, as well! I would be willing to trade editing services if you feel up for it :)