Re: What game are you playing?

I can't say that I like a certain game, as for me video games are like songs. I love to listen to a song for a few days, but at the same time, I get bored with it very soon. The same happens when I play video-games. I find an interesting game, play it for a few days, or at most a week and after that, I do not want to play it again. Also, I prefer only epic games, and for those who also love video-games, I have a tip for you. Now it is possible to buy rocket league items, and make the game better and more attractive. I think every video gamer would love to use such an opportunity.

I always seem to be playing games many years behind when they were The Thing.  I'm playing Skyrim, right now.  Not for the first time, but the first time with any level of dedication.  I like treating it as a proper RPG, so I've given myself a backstory and a motivation and am trying to play to those things.  Level 5 and not stolen anything yet!

Let's see....I'm taking a break from Cyberpunk....sorry its not that bad of a game people >.> lol  I'm still plundering through Assassins Creed Valhalla and I'm also working on the episodes of Song of Horror...As well as some Fortnite thrown in there for funs and giggles.  I do play some roblox but that is whatever my daughter wants to play.

good old fashioned Dungeon Crawler :D play currently Tome4 (Tales of Maj'Eyal) you can just download it for free on their website without the addons if you like that kinda stuff or watch Black binder on Youtube he makes some lets play. I cant Stomach those ASCII games thats why i play that instead the graphic and effects are amazing for that genre.

Currently, I bought a ds lite recently. I also bought a flash cart which has around 208 games on the sd card.
Pokemon black and white, pokemon black and white 2, heartgold, soulsilver, diamond, pearl, platinum. Pokemon ranger. Pokemon mystery dungeon. A few mario games, Mario kart, a few kirby games, sonic classic collection, a few legend of zelda games, and a couple digimon games(dawn and dusk). but I haven't played the rest yet.
I think I play too many games.
https%3A%2F%2F2static1.fjcdn.com%2Fcomments%2FSo%2Bi...fd5cf9.png