Re: Review Swap?

MrBadWithNames Wrote:
kovich Wrote: I'll offer a review swap as well. It's a fantasy/isekai where villains were transported to another world.

I'm down, I'll be done with your one within the next 2 / 3 days if that's alright.

Perfect. I am very busy during the weekend and wouldn't be able to review yours either. In two-three days it is :).

I'll look into it. Probably read the whole thing if I like it :)/ In return can you take a look at my fiction. It's a prologue, the story before the start of a magical high fantasy adventure. Basically, the mc's backstory that is. Here's the link Rakshasha's Heart.
You can dm me about any shortcoming or faults you notice that are particularly bad for the long run. I intend to make it to a long series after all. Thanks!!

Erykon Wrote: I'll look into it. Probably read the whole thing if I like it :)/ In return can you take a look at my fiction. It's a prologue, the story before the start of a magical high fantasy adventure. Basically, the mc's backstory that is. Here's the link Rakshasha's Heart.
You can dm me about any shortcoming or faults you notice that are particularly bad for the long run. I intend to make it to a long series after all. Thanks!!

Sure! I'm down!
From the looks of the chapter it'll take me two or three days if that's alright.

MrBadWithNames Wrote:
Erykon Wrote: I'll look into it. Probably read the whole thing if I like it :)/ In return can you take a look at my fiction. It's a prologue, the story before the start of a magical high fantasy adventure. Basically, the mc's backstory that is. Here's the link Rakshasha's Heart.

Sure! I'm down!
From the looks of the chapter it'll take me two or three days if that's alright.

Thanks!! It would probably take a week at best if I read yours till the end, so hope you won't mind that.

Erykon Wrote:
MrBadWithNames Wrote:

Sure! I'm down!

Thanks!! It would probably take a week at best if I read yours till the end, so hope you won't mind that.

Yeah, fam - no rush!
Take you time!

MrBadWithNames Wrote:
SaviorfoxOwlis Wrote: I looked at the summary, and I was like, "This is great."

Here's my book: https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/30951/swillow-the-slaughterhound

Awesome! I'll get yor one done in the next few days. :D

Can you wait until I publish my seventh chapter?

Also don't worry about, like, offending me with your rating. It's my first book after a year's hiatus and reinventing myself. I deserve whatever I get, right?

SaviorfoxOwlis Wrote:
MrBadWithNames Wrote:
SaviorfoxOwlis Wrote: I looked at the summary, and I was like, "This is great."

Here's my book: https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/30951/swillow-the-slaughterhound

Awesome! I'll get yor one done in the next few days. :D

Can you wait until I publish my seventh chapter?

Also don't worry about, like, offending me with your rating. It's my first book after a year's hiatus and reinventing myself. I deserve whatever I get, right?

Now worries, just lemme know when you're ready to get a review.