Re: Review Your Book Here

**If you have a spare moment, kindly check out my works in the signature.**

Do you have a crazily good book or a goodily crazy book, you want to be reviewed? 😂😂 Don't mind this lemur. Sometimes, my own excellency amazes me. (Or is it excellence?) Either way, the understanding of my point is what matters. 

Drop your books here. Only, if your book is either crazily good or goodily crazy. And I, your humble lemur sage, will use my infinite wisdom from above and below, to cremate(?) your book with dazzling tail. 

Yours Insincerely,

Sage lemur.

You are not going to find anything quite like this one. Love it or hate it. Hate to love it. Love to hate it. Its all good . . . and crazy.

Tasìa del Alma-Gris

Quote:Where the borders of four nations in South America meet social and economic anarchy thrived for generations before the Cull Spores rained down a psychosis causing plague on the population.
An emergency declared, the region is renamed the Quadra as the four Nations agree to relinquish their sovereignty to an international body called the Salvage.
Tasìa del Alma-Gris raised in a poor barrio in the city of Rossara spent her early adult years in a convent. Overwhelmed by boredom fueled wonderlust she discovers a natural talent for cat burglary as the emergency grew and those with the resources to escape the infected area did so, leaving their wealth behind.
She lives the high life until the day, betrayed by accomplices, she is caught by bounty hunters and sent to Ward Nueve, a worker's collective inside a hospital for inmates. 
There, her problems begin in earnest.

Ooh, I'm loving this. Eager to be cremated serenaded by me. I'm very honoured by this. Thank you. Please don't sit and wait for me in sadness but rejoice while I, your Sage Lemur, prepare the caskets for the funeral baskets to celebrate the self-sacrificing spirit of your books to the bestment? of the lemur nation. Sometimes, my own brilliance confuses me.
Please, where are the rest of the books? 

Check out the story in my signature for a tale where many of the initial writing decisions were made with the thought "Sure, why not? It might be fun and its not like I'm going to show this to people or anything."
From my current reviews:
"An engaging magical western"
"I love this book"
"This could be made into a movie"
"Artful worldbuilding and a rather intriguing air of mystery"

Olviddha Wrote: You are not going to find anything quite like this one. Love it or hate it. Hate to love it. Love to hate it. Its all good . . . and crazy.

Tasìa del Alma-Gris

Quote:Where the borders of four nations in South America meet social and economic anarchy thrived for generations before the Cull Spores rained down a psychosis causing plague on the population.
An emergency declared, the region is renamed the Quadra as the four Nations agree to relinquish their sovereignty to an international body called the Salvage.
Tasìa del Alma-Gris raised in a poor barrio in the city of Rossara spent her early adult years in a convent. Overwhelmed by boredom fueled wonderlust she discovers a natural talent for cat burglary as the emergency grew and those with the resources to escape the infected area did so, leaving their wealth behind.
She lives the high life until the day, betrayed by accomplices, she is caught by bounty hunters and sent to Ward Nueve, a worker's collective inside a hospital for inmates. 
There, her problems begin in earnest.

Thank you for your mistrust in me. This lemur really appreciate you. 

Jon Wrote: Check out the story in my signature for a tale where many of the initial writing decisions were made with the thought "Sure, why not? It might be fun and its not like I'm going to show this to people or anything."
From my current reviews:
"An engaging magical western"
"I love this book"
"This could be made into a movie"
"Artful worldbuilding and a rather intriguing air of mystery"

Hehehehe. Today is my lucky day 😊

Sigurd Wrote: I might as well try asking humbly for your opinion, mister lemur.

Many people have found joy in reading my story, and that's enough for me to qualify it as a good one, that could satisfy your taste.

Link

Awww, I already give you 5 moons without even reading your book. Your words is like me drinking fowltail. I promise to make barbeque with you. I mean for you.