Re: Where did the groups go?

I had applied to join Writers To The End, but now it seems their entire forum section just up and disappeared. Artists Guild would've been my second choice, but they're missing as well. Was there an announcement that I missed, or am I just too late to the party?
Any links to them or their group (like from works or profiles) just go to a FORBIDDEN page. What happened?

Re: Where did the groups go?

I have no official or confirmed sources of information on this one.
I can only theorize that the groups seemed largely inactive (the artist group might have been pretty active tho? Comparatively at least, I dunno) which is a part of why the mods started making moves to up usage in the forums.

So I can only assume the groups were effectively “discontinued” because they were super inactive + the main “social” mass of the forums being so obviously inactive might have been a deterrent to more forum usage since the part that is supposed to be the most active was not at all. Like the Discord, I have no reason to believe the groups don’t still exist on an informal level, but until there is another movement to form an active group by the community I’d guess they’ll be out of commission indefinitely. Bummer.