Re: Review Offer (and perhaps a swap)!

Hey y'all, how is the social distancing going? 

Anyways, I'm offering reviews because why not. My gacha games are failing me and I need a break from writing and could use a little reading. I'm a pretty fast reader when I get into it and I run a book review blog so my reviews are usually pretty in-depth. That being said, I'm not usually picky when it comes to genres so feel free to plug in whatever

Just some notes:
  • I will also review stories that have only a handful of chapters out, but I won't be able to give it an in-depth review nor an advanced review.
  • Advanced Reviews will be given to stories that have at least 30 pages out. The more pages out, the more detailed I will be able to get.
  • I will not post reviews below 3 stars. If I think a story is below 3 stars, I will message with suggestions.
*reviews are first come, first serve basis but if something catches my eye I will read it first
**less popular stories will be moved to the top of the list because I'm all about supporting authors who don't fall into niche/popular genres
***swaps will be moved to the top of the list.

Here is mine if you'd like to take a look! https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/28808/six-chances-chance-ignition-to-crimson-volition

EDIT: On hold while I try to catch up. 

List:
1.Kurast
2. kovich  
3. CapTillon 
4. NineLizards
5. Riverman09
6.vmjaskiernia
7. luxmes
8.WitchoftheRock
9. Yak Edge
10. ManeReader
11. Michelle W
12.. Nameless32
13.JonWander
14.JeffreyPalinJr
15. Erykon
16 Nerothemajin
17. Dick Benetton
18. riou666
19. HashBrown

((also what's reputation)) 

I'm interested in a reviews and / or critique for critique (C4C) swaps. Note: English isn't my native language, so I suggest you quickly check if my control over the Queen's language is good enough to withstand your scrutiny :-)

In fact, I'm even more interested in C4C's, as I'm still trying to improve, as a writer, a story teller (not the same thing), and in general my English. I noticed you picked First Person Present Tense, which I also did coincidentally. (It was a deliberate choice, as I typically never use that.)

I've not tried reviewing on Royal Road yet. It seems to have limited tools to do so, or am I overlooking something?

Link in the signature (Kind's Kiss, young adult / new adult, contemporary fantasy). Drop me a line if you're interested.

Nine Wrote: I'm interested in a reviews and / or critique for critique (C4C) swaps. Note: English isn't my native language, so I suggest you quickly check if my control over the Queen's language is good enough to withstand your scrutiny :-)

In fact, I'm even more interested in C4C's, as I'm still trying to improve, as a writer, a story teller (not the same thing), and in general my English. I noticed you picked First Person Present Tense, which I also did coincidentally. (It was a deliberate choice, as I typically never use that.)

I've not tried reviewing on Royal Road yet. It seems to have limited tools to do so, or am I overlooking something?

Link in the signature (Kind's Kiss, young adult / new adult, contemporary fantasy). Drop me a line if you're interested.
 Done!

Hi, up and ready to review swap with you (because it's only fair that if you scratch my back I'll scratch yours) ^^

My story, "The Other Labyrinth", is a litrepg-reincarnation novel that follow four friends that were separated by the reincarnation and are now each in a different world.
I want to put romance in there but it's by far not the main subject, no explicit sex so far (but there is explicit content, like people naked) and I hate Harem. One of the PoV is a post-apo one, and the whole concept of the labyrinth revolve around seeing world going through apocalypse and see if they can avert it or not ^^

I'll read at least 35k words before doing my review ^^

Dm me if you want to do a review swap with me ^^

https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/30440/the-other-labyrinth

Hey mate! Stay home and safe. Would love a review on my story. It's a completed prologue, the beginning for a magical high fantsay adventure. This fiction is like an exposure for me to write stuff, so kind of an experiment before i head onto volume 1, the main story. Her's the link https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/31884/rakshashas-heart-prologue. Any shortcomings or flaws you find, dm me your opinions. :)