Re: Review Swaps for LitRPG/GameLit, Cultivation stories, and/or Comedies

I’d like to review swap with people who write LitRPG, GameLit, Cultivation stories or anything that’s hilarious (please send me your comedies). But NO HAREM please.

My story is a LitRPG with two leads, one male and one female. I started it two years ago but had to go on Hiatus for a bit but I’ve been back for over a month now and I’m ready to start asking for reviews in exchange for reviews.

Here is the link to my story. Please check it out and if it seems like something you’d be interested in reading then let’s review swap!

https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/17405/tome-of-stealth

Hello there, I am interested in swapping reviews.

It might take a day or two for me to read enough chapters to do the review but I will try to do it soon.

My story is a LitRPG set in a post-apocalyptic world, there may be some occasional humor but its not my focus, unfortunately.  

Here is the link, in case you are interested: https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/32093/ari-os

Lyhr Wrote: Hello there, I am interested in swapping reviews.

It might take a day or two for me to read enough chapters to do the review but I will try to do it soon.

My story is a LitRPG set in a post-apocalyptic world, there may be some occasional humor but its not my focus, unfortunately.  

Here is the link, in case you are interested: https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/32093/ari-os

Absolutely, let’s swap!

I’ll attempt to read it all and review it tomorrow. If I don’t read it all then I’ll at least read 8 chapters (since they’re so large).

Morgan Wrote: Hi there! Let's swap. :D (Sounds weird).

My only fiction at the moment is Capo: Rise of a Gang Lord, which is Gangster Gamelit, a term I think I might have coined. Anyway, if you're up for it I'll give your's a read.

Right on! I finished all other reviews but now I have to write a few chapters to get ahead. But once I’m done with those chapters I’ll review your story! Worst case scenario, it will take me until Friday but I’ll definitely get to it. I’ll also try to read the whole story but if that doesn’t happen I’ll get to 8 chapters at least.

DragonOfRochester Wrote:
Morgan Wrote: Hi there! Let's swap. :D (Sounds weird).

My only fiction at the moment is Capo: Rise of a Gang Lord, which is Gangster Gamelit, a term I think I might have coined. Anyway, if you're up for it I'll give your's a read.

Right on! I finished all other reviews but now I have to write a few chapters to get ahead. But once I’m done with those chapters I’ll review your story! Worst case scenario, it will take me until Friday but I’ll definitely get to it. I’ll also try to read the whole story but if that doesn’t happen I’ll get to 8 chapters at least.

Great, I'll start reading yours tonight before bed!