Re: What are other image hosting sites compatible with RR's insert image other than Imgur?

So I recently added the first image in the chapter of my story. And it turned out well. However, I had so much trouble uploading on Imgur. It took approximately 3 hours for me to upload a single 1 MB file. The upload would always stop at 24% or 64% no higher. I've tried Facebook and Google Photos and it didn't work. I'm planning to add my illustrations on my story but Imgur is proving to be really difficult.

Re: What are other image hosting sites compatible with RR's insert image other than Imgur?

In the past, I had always had problems with inserting images and attaching different kinds of information. I tried to find a hosting provider that will truly ensure me a quality place on a webserver to store my data, images, and other stuff. I was lucky to have some acquaintances that struggled with the same questions, and hopefully, they had experience with it. They told me about 28msec.com , and I decided to go on the risk. So far I can't say I'm dissatisfied with something and that's very amazing.