Re: Can anybody design a Cover for my story.

Hello,

I have started writing a story about a month ago, which I've been dreaming of doing for many years now. Since I didn't want to use someone else's art without their consent, I thought I might ask you guys. So if any one is interested in helping me out I'll be very grateful to you. You can design the cover as you see fit and I won't interfere in it as long as it fits the story. Here is a link to the story The guardian of the world tree . If you have any doubts you can PM me.

PS: I don't have the money to pay for the cover. I am still a student and don't have any income.     

The Guardian of the World Tree (cool blue cover)
The Guardian of the World (warm orange cover)

I keep breaking the insert image link, so apologies for sending you on a link hunt. Hopefully these will work and you can save the image to your pc and upload it as a cover from there.

Original pictures are from Unsplash, but if you would like to credit the photographers: cool blue's photo was by Eric Muhr and warm orange's photo by Jeremy Bishop.
I altered hue, saturation, color, sharpness, etc. and added text that gave off a fantasy vibe. 

If you find better covers feel free to use them, and best of all in your writing :)

Unsplash grants you an irrevocable, nonexclusive, worldwide copyright license to download, copy, modify, distribute, perform, and use photos from Unsplash for free, including for commercial purposes, without permission from or attributing the photographer or Unsplash

CoffeeQuills Wrote: https%3A%2F%2Fi1.imgrr.com%2F14K%2F6024_IMG3494.JPG  https%3A%2F%2Fi1.imgrr.com%2F14K%2F3475_IMG3493.JPG
Haha, figured out why I kept breaking the link! (Still a little stretched though, sorry)
@CoffeeQuills Thank you. The one with the orange shade looks fantastic. But I prefer to have a.... you know... graphic one than a real one, so, if some one designs me a graphic cover I might use that one. In that case I would like you to understand it is because of a personal preference and nothing else.