Re: The colour spectrum doesn't seem to be working.

It depends on what exactly you're writing about, I can think of two different cases:

1) one of the old color commands of tables has been deprecated a while ago because it was superseeded by CSS. But RR's backend does not give access to CSS, and they kept their GUI using the old and now deprecated color command. But the browsers no longer handle that command and ignore it instead.

2) There is a color substitution due to the ability of the user to change the color theme. Anything nearly black or nearly white is replaced by full black/white to be exchanged with the opposite when the reader/user changes between dark/light scheme on reading.
To override that you need to manually select a grey color with an RBG-code just short of the threshold to black/white. I think that threshold is around 10% or so, it has been a while since I encountered that and now I only copy the color code where I need it, without looking at the source code itself.

Re: The colour spectrum doesn't seem to be working.

DexyBentai Wrote: Sup,
Have you tried the font colors RR uses yet? You can select it on the toolbar, the A with the white bar underneath. I don't think it works if you color your text in Word.
Hope this helps.
@DexyBentai well actually I was talking about RR font colours, the colour pick ( custom colour)  option in it doesn't seem to be working.

Andar Wrote: It depends on what exactly you're writing about, I can think of two different cases:

1) one of the old color commands of tables has been deprecated a while ago because it was superseeded by CSS. But RR's backend does not give access to CSS, and they kept their GUI using the old and now deprecated color command. But the browsers no longer handle that command and ignore it instead.

2) There is a color substitution due to the ability of the user to change the color theme. Anything nearly black or nearly white is replaced by full black/white to be exchanged with the opposite when the reader/user changes between dark/light scheme on reading.
To override that you need to manually select a grey color with an RBG-code just short of the threshold to black/white. I think that threshold is around 10% or so, it has been a while since I encountered that and now I only copy the color code where I need it, without looking at the source code itself.

@ Andar I think you are talking about using the coding option. I am not using the code window, and to be frank, I don't know how to use it either.