Re: Animal Crossing

Island... stars... Gosh, I play just about every day, but I feel like I'm so far behind everyone else at this point because I only play for like 20 minutes a day lol. I only got the ability to move buildings to other parts of the island a week or so ago.

It's probably because I spend all my money on clothes... the price of fashion is great

Thedude3445 Wrote: Island... stars... Gosh, I play just about every day, but I feel like I'm so far behind everyone else at this point because I only play for like 20 minutes a day lol. I only got the ability to move buildings to other parts of the island a week or so ago.

It's probably because I spend all my money on clothes... the price of fashion is great
 Surprised 

Is there anything you need!? I will help!

TheWitchOfTheRock Wrote:
Thedude3445 Wrote: Island... stars... Gosh, I play just about every day, but I feel like I'm so far behind everyone else at this point because I only play for like 20 minutes a day lol. I only got the ability to move buildings to other parts of the island a week or so ago.

Surprised 

Is there anything you need!? I will help!
Nothing in particular; I think I have to pay off all my debts before the cool stuff starts because some of the stuff I have heard of is real crazy lol