Re: Review Swap for Those Who Wants One

I have now been with RR for a year now, and I have gotten to a nice flow with my story.

So now I'd like to do some review swaps with willing writers.

Mind you, there are some things we need to address.

1. I can only do at most 3 stories a week. At minimum I will read 10 chapters before I try to even think about commenting.

2. I don't have bias to any genre of stories. As long as you have it, give it to me. Fantasy, Wuxia , xianxia, litrpg, sienen, shonen, dungeon crawling, or what have you. I will swallow them all. I also don't mind non-binary or LGBT.

3. I will post an honest review and feedback. Anything that I think is not up to par, I will PM you and offer my feedback.

4. In return, I will expect the same from people who swaps with me. Be honest, but more importantly, be nice.

If you are fine with that, please do post and give me the link to your stories.

My story is in my signature

Hey, 

I've got several stories in my queue right now, but I'm down to do a review swap when I get some free time. I've got 4-5 stories that I need to get to/through, but I'll have free time this weekend and I plan on doing at least a couple of those then.

If you're interested and don't mind waiting for a bit, my story is Ascendant Legacy

One note I'd make: If you find yourself agreeing with comments that have been left on chapters, please let me know, and please include an example in your review. I've been working on some rewrites of certain chapters that I feel were on the weaker side. I think my story gets much better as it goes on, so hopefully you'll feel the same.

Thanks! 

RestitutorOrbis Wrote: Hey, 

I've got several stories in my queue right now, but I'm down to do a review swap when I get some free time. I've got 4-5 stories that I need to get to/through, but I'll have free time this weekend and I plan on doing at least a couple of those then.

If you're interested and don't mind waiting for a bit, my story is Ascendant Legacy

One note I'd make: If you find yourself agreeing with comments that have been left on chapters, please let me know, and please include an example in your review. I've been working on some rewrites of certain chapters that I feel were on the weaker side. I think my story gets much better as it goes on, so hopefully you'll feel the same.

Thanks!

Sure. I'm down with that. Looking forward to your review

RestitutorOrbis Wrote: Hey, 

Thanks!

I have finished your work and will be moving on to the next patient.
If you agree with what I wrote I'll put it up on your novel.

Looking forward to your review of mine