Re: Thedude3445's Weekly TheReviews3445 Thread (No Swaps, Don't Stop)

Thank you, Dude. You gave me a lot to ponder going forward.

I need to address something that's been a misunderstanding with a few others as well.
The novel, the first of a planned five, itself is about a prison escape.
It isn't something that was ever intended to be solved in the first ten or so chapters. I'm not sure if I wrote something in the forums that caused a misunderstanding. Perhaps in one of my early descriptions of my plans for it, I talked about the series as a whole as one book where I indicated things would be occurring in the Greater Quadra.
The other possibility, because its origins began as a Dishonored fanfic an assumption built-up that the story would follow a similar plot. Early escape followed by missions of vengeance to right an injustice to follow suit. This varies from that to a good extent. 
Hope no one is greatly disappointed, but escaping prison is a really, really hard, brutal, and messy, ruthless business. Expect principles to be compromised.
Having said that, I know a guy who once walked away from a county jail while he was on a smoke break. Saw the opportunity where no one was manning a van entrance and he took it. 
I would see this guy at the live show/bar and grill I use to cook at most every night. He practically lived there. I finally got him to open up to me about his escapade. 
A few days later, he up and disappeared; I never saw him again until months later when he was on the News caught again.
It, of course, never crossed my mind to report him. That business was between him and po-po.

Olviddha Wrote: Thank you, Dude. You gave me a lot to ponder going forward.

I need to address something that's been a misunderstanding with a few others as well.
The novel, the first of a planned five, itself is about a prison escape.
It isn't something that was ever intended to be solved in the first ten or so chapters. I'm not sure if I wrote something in the forums that caused a misunderstanding. Perhaps in one of my early descriptions of my plans for it, I talked about the series as a whole as one book where I indicated things would be occurring in the Greater Quadra.
The other possibility, because its origins began as a Dishonored fanfic an assumption built-up that the story would follow a similar plot. Early escape followed by missions of vengeance to right an injustice to follow suit. This varies from that to a good extent. 
Hope no one is greatly disappointed, but escaping prison is a really, really hard, brutal, and messy, ruthless business. Expect principles to be compromised.
Having said that, I know a guy who once walked away from a county jail while he was on a smoke break. Saw the opportunity where no one was manning a van entrance and he took it. 
I would see this guy at the live show/bar and grill I use to cook at most every night. He practically lived there. I finally got him to open up to me about his escapade. 
A few days later, he up and disappeared; I never saw him again until months later when he was on the News caught again.
It, of course, never crossed my mind to report him. That business was between him and po-po.

omg the end of that last post. That's something that would make a great experimental short story lol

Cheers thanks for being a great member of the community! 

Fiber Optics

My story is pretty new here, and it's my first foray into writing first person, which I find tremendously easy to write in. Warning, My prose is weird,  because of my way of writing, I use TSS (Text To Speech) programs to edit my work. 

https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/32274/little-giant

It's a litrpg series, but I tend to care more for the story and character development than the litrpg element with comedy tagged.

Thank you for reading.

Sincerely Syaxe.

Syaxe Wrote: Cheers thanks for being a great member of the community! 

Fiber Optics

My story is pretty new here, and it's my first foray into writing first person, which I find tremendously easy to write in. Warning, My prose is weird,  because of my way of writing, I use TSS (Text To Speech) programs to edit my work. 

https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/32274/little-giant

It's a litrpg series, but I tend to care more for the story and character development than the litrpg element with comedy tagged.

Thank you for reading.

Sincerely Syaxe.

Nice! I hope you have patience though, because it looks like your review will be up in... late October? Gosh I have so many reviews  peolaughing

Review mine please! 
[url= https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/32705/twin-worlds-warriors-and-mages][/url]
[url= https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/32705/twin-worlds-warriors-and-mages]Twin Worlds: Warriors and Mages[/url]

https%3A%2F%2Fwww.royalroadcdn.com%2Fcovers%2F3270...1591257957

Genre: Sci-fi/fantasy/romance/action

synopsis:

*This is a story of two worlds becoming one; of magic arts intertwining with magic technology; Of battles

fought long ago, haunting the present day. This is a story of two hearts falling in love, of nations

clashing, of ideals destroying one another. This is a story of a failed warrior, and a mage who has

everything to lose--her country, her father, her sister, her people's lives.

Arthur Crane lives an ordinary life working as a police officer, blanketing a past filled with loss. When

Aisha came to his life, he finally finds himself falling all over again. However, when Aisha's true identity

is revealed, Arthur might just have to reopen the door to his past.

Will Arthur Crane, with his lack of activation power, be able to protect Aisha? Will Aisha, with her

overwhelming strength, choose a path without death?

Will they be able to save the world from destruction?

Singed: Secret Memories*

HashBrown Wrote: Good day and Fiber Optics!

Can you review my story too? It's now a month old and currently on the second arc so it will be nice to have someone to review it (after all, no one hasn't reviewed it yet, maybe the readers want to finish the 2nd arc first, idk XD) My story is in my signature so I'll be waiting and thanks in advance!

OK but looking at the normal queue now it's likely going to be November or later at this point

Thedude3445 Wrote:
HashBrown Wrote: Good day and Fiber Optics!

Can you review my story too? It's now a month old and currently on the second arc so it will be nice to have someone to review it (after all, no one hasn't reviewed it yet, maybe the readers want to finish the 2nd arc first, idk XD) My story is in my signature so I'll be waiting and thanks in advance!

OK but looking at the normal queue now it's likely going to be November or later at this point

It's fine, I'm a patient person XD Thanks