Re: Thedude3445's Weekly TheReviews3445 Thread (No Swaps, Don't Stop)

I'm copying Velara and doing a weekly review thread for the time being. Want your story reviewed? You've come to the right place! I'm going to be doing reviews every week of 50 or more pages of stories and you can be the next one. 

Here's the ground rules:
  1.  Your story must be 50 or more pages, or finished if less (please send me completed novellas omg).
  2. Your story must be at least 28 days old by the time I reach it. 
  3. If I reach your story and it has not updated in at least two weeks, I will send a PM to confirm the story is still active before I read.
  4. Any content is accepted but if you send me stuff with graphic sexual assault I'll probably give it a bad rating.
  5. No swap needed!
  6. If you are interested in actually receiving a review, please post the words "Fiber Optics" in your post to show you read the rules.
--
And here are the notes you should know about my reviews:
  1. I'll read approximately 50 pages, or more if I like it/need more context. I'll do that by dividing the pagecount/total number of chapters, but if your chapters vary in length a lot, please let me know.
  2. My reviews will be advanced and cover various aspects of the story, but I will NOT be giving feedback/critiques to the author in most circumstances. 
  3. I am generous with the Overall Score but the other ratings I am a lot more discerning on. 
  4. If you don't like my review for any reason, you can either A) Ask me to remove the review, and I will, or B) start drama on Twitter and keep @ing me for random stuff.
  5. I'll post reviews on Sundays JST usually, but that can change depending on my schedule.
Since these are weekly reviews, the queue will move very slowly, but have patience and you will thrive.

...Of course, I can't pass up the opportunity to shill my own stories, so if you want to review any of my stories, you'll immediately leapfrog onto a special list called the Super Shill Queue. I'll give people in that queue slightly more favoritism and usually review those first. You can review any of my stories, though I recommend ATL: Stories from the Retrofuture since that's what's currently going. If you think this is a gross and depraved option, then I will say I agree, but also I have a distinct lack of shame.

OK, so give me your stories to review!

Super Shill Queue:
  1. Capo (est. 6/21)
  2. Synth (est. 6/28)
  3. The Second Remnant
---
Regular Queue:
  1. An "Ordinary" Adventure (ext. 6/7)
  2. Atk 0 Crt All  (est. 6/14)
  3. Legends of Regalia (est. 7/5)
  4. Sand and Legends
  5. Everyday Normal Violence
  6. A Storm in the Fall 
  7. Shadow of the Evening Recluse
  8. Ascendant Legacy
  9. Demon Heart
  10. Chronicles of the StarFighters
  11. The Loyal Ones
  12. Revenant Faith and Foreign Pilgrimage
  13. Among Monsters and Men
  14. VIRTUS
  15. Unbridled
  16. Warrior Orphan
  17. Shy Walking Shadows
  18. Legend of the Seven
  19. Little Giant
---

Complete:
  1. Locking Horns Breaking Teeth
  2. Foodie's Enigma
  3. Burning Stars, Falling Skies
  4. The Nephlim Trilogy: Qleehl 
  5. Legend of the Lost Star
  6. NPC
  7. A Super Robot Story
  8. Tasìa Del Alma-Gris 
  9. Wings of Storm
  10. Ragna

I'm going to throw this here- https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/27928/the-nephlim-trilogy-qleehl

Though- I won't be giving it another update until the 30th of this month and after that I'll be MIA for a bit (in regards for activity). The 50 page mark is a little after my Lost Souls chapter. Think Lost Souls makes my story around 45 pages if I recall correctly.

(You should expect this thing to fill up fast, they always do haha)

GhostlyArtz Wrote: I'm going to throw this here- https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/27928/the-nephlim-trilogy-qleehl

Though- I won't be giving it another update until the 30th of this month and after that I'll be MIA for a bit (in regards for activity). The 50 page mark is a little after my Lost Souls chapter. Think Lost Souls makes my story around 45 pages if I recall correctly.

(You should expect this thing to fill up fast, they always do haha)

Good to know re: updates. And yes I very much expect it to fill up fast lol

Heyo! I'd really love it if you gave my story a review. It's coming to the end of the first volume soon but not a lot of people have seen it since I only post chapters once a week right now :/ If you're interested it's called Everyday Normal Violence, not to spoil anything it's anything but :P I really appreciate you doing this since I'm still new to this site. 

Thanks again!

T. Wrote: Heyo! I'd really love it if you gave my story a review. It's coming to the end of the first volume soon but not a lot of people have seen it since I only post chapters once a week right now :/ If you're interested it's called Everyday Normal Violence, not to spoil anything it's anything but :P I really appreciate you doing this since I'm still new to this site. 

Thanks again!

OK, keep on trucking and eventually people will see it! I'll review it in... many weeks, it looks like lol