Re: Hi and Hello

I'm not exactly new... But I thought I should make like my name and say Hi to all you peeps out there.

I have a fiction on this site that I started after a lot of reading, and I still mostly read (though I m trying to work on that). I've always loved reading and I definitely love my sci-fi and fantasy, and my Sci-fi-fantasy... plus a bunch of other genres cause let's not be too picky. 

a random fact about me is... My parents have a puppy and I love her... maybe they got her as some diabolical plan so that's I'd visit more often. Could that be it? No... it can't be–

or can it?

peoconfused I wish my parents would do that. Dogs are the best pets.

Sadly, it has been 10 years since I last owned a dog, my mom banned us from getting more dogs. 
We tried other pets though, such as ducks.... 
Ducks are the worst pets ever, by the 3rd day I was ready to cook the little creature. Luckily we gave it to someone else, and I tried to unsuccessfully block the 'trama' of what owning a duck did.

Anyway, Hi back at you! 

Endless Wrote: A random fact about me is that I have read a dictionary cover to cover.

I think I might have done so on the February thread... not sure; thought it best to have one in the official place for introductions.

On the subject of dictionaries: I once spent an afternoon reading one with a friend. Afterwards, we told her mom about this new word we learned for a female dog,  she told us to never say it again. This really happened, I was 8 and entirely clueless.
Wing Wrote: We tried other pets though, such as ducks.... 
Ducks are the worst pets ever, by the 3rd day I was ready to cook the little creature. Luckily we gave it to someone else, and I tried to unsuccessfully block the 'trama' of what owning a duck did.s

I always wonder about those kinds of non-conventional pets, can you house train them?

WindyImagine Wrote: I'm super new around these parts, but hi & hello to you too!

Anyone who loves puppies is good people in my book!  What kind of doggo is she?

You are my kind of people! She's a golden doodle who's now about 11-months-old... if you want to see pictures of her I post some in the authors note of my fiction... or you could read it

DrakanGlasses

What? Who says I'm exploiting the cuteness?! I'm totally not! ;)

Endless Wrote: Don’t you know it’s unethical to post pictures of your baby online!

D:

She deserves the love and adoration of all! Honestly... I just fond myself with a couple-hundred pictures all of her, and more every time I see her. I have to something with them, I'm running out of memory on my phone!

look at her and tell me I'm wrong:
https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FPqGVZIj.jpg