Re: Festival image (Experimenting With Colours)

This is pretty cool, its got its own personality, I'm quite picky though and there is just not enough colors for me. You should at least add two more I think, the blueish shade everywhere kinda makes it just blend together and some of your details just go unnoticed like that zombie picture you did before. By all means though, keep the style but if you are gonna add colors, thats my take. I think its night time but some yellowish light source instead would make those details and shadowing look much better, unless this is minecraft nether theme then the blue lightsource is fine..

Eichi Wrote: This is pretty cool, its got its own personality, I'm quite picky though and there is just not enough colors for me. You should at least add two more I think, the blueish shade everywhere kinda makes it just blend together and some of your details just go unnoticed like that zombie picture you did before. By all means though, keep the style but if you are gonna add colors, thats my take. I think its night time but some yellowish light source instead would make those details and shadowing look much better, unless this is minecraft nether theme then the blue lightsource is fine..

I getcha! I'll give it a shot!

I love the last one more, the red one is okay but the background just blends it all together to the point where you just want it to be two images (foreground and background) but if the only important guy is the one in front and the rest are just minions then its fine since we don't need to care about the minions if you don't.

The last one is different for this exact reason, even if you added background minions to it, depending on your color choice (subdued), you can clearly divide what your viewers focus on without letting your main character blending in.

Eichi Wrote: I love the last one more, the red one is okay but the background just blends it all together to the point where you just want it to be two images (foreground and background) but if the only important guy is the one in front and the rest are just minions then its fine since we don't need to care about the minions if you don't.

The last one is different for this exact reason, even if you added background minions to it, depending on your color choice (subdued), you can clearly divide what your viewers focus on without letting your main character blending in.

Thanks for the advice :D 
Sorry for the late reply!