Re: Pirates

I am an Amazon user and there has been a rash of pirated stories lately. But I need help finding some. Don't know all the stories and the pirate has changed the intro just enough to make it hard on me to just type into advanced search. If you want to help, just go to book section on a kindle device use the search function and look up dungeon core. The pirate puts them under litrpg too. Signs of a pirate book are single portrait cover art, no author name on cover, and the author listed will either have no other works up with no bio or some other genre of book that has nothing to do with fiction.

Looking at three new pirated stories but can't find them. Intro goes: Decades ago there were Hunters. Gifted with an ancient power by the gods, they protected the world from the nightmarish Reapers generation after generation. But when the Anarchy War tore through, the world turned against Hunters and they were killed by the very people they were sworn to protect. Their powers never returned. Until now.

so you low-key telling us non-pirates to get a pfp and a bio...xD

Edit: try to get the moderators/admins to check them out, cos they will probably ask for proof that it is their own work, not pirated. It should then, hopefully, get sorted quickly i guess.

happened with other stories as well (for example the misplaced dungeon), but they were already taken down by amazon when the original authors filed complains.

However, due to legal restrictions this has to be done by the original authors, no one else can initiate a takedown of the stories.