Re: Text editor

I'm using Google Docs and there were similar issues with paragraphs, because I've used two enters to create one, but then I found this guide and now it works flawlessly:

https://support.google.com/docs/answer/1663349?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en

Just select your text and check the Add space after the paragraph option. Probably you'll have to manually remove all the empty lines you created before, but if you start a new document with this setting it will work okay.

I think it should work for offline Word too, but the option could be placed somewhere else.

I use LibreOffice, a free microsoft office clone with more of the feel of the office 98 feel of things.
I use Ywriter to organise my plotlines, characters and rough chapters.

I chuck my chapter through Grammarly and sometimes HemmingwayApp to check for various issues in my writing before I post it up too.

Also grab something like Dropbox so you can store backups of your work. you never know when something bad might happen.

Fernicus Wrote: \
I chuck my chapter through Grammarly and sometimes HemmingwayApp to check for various issues in my writing before I post it up too.

Also grab something like Dropbox so you can store backups of your work. you never know when something bad might happen.

I think I may start doing this with my submissions for grammar.

I'm pretty bad with my backups IMO.  I think I need to better organize everything and back stuff up in 10 different places.