Re: Posting pics to the Art board?

Okay, I've been trying all day to post some portraits of the main characters from my ongoing series to the Art boards and they keep getting rejected; I've been copying the pics straight from my computer, and this seems to turn them into giant blocks of gibberish which have too many characters for the posts to go through. Surely this can't be right, but the "insert image" option only seems to allow images from the internet, as it requires a url. Is there a better way to post images directly from your computer into a forum post? Thank you!

EDIT: Not sure if it's the most efficient way, but I did figure out a workaround involving emailing the pictures to myself, which gave them a usable url. 

Re: Posting pics to the Art board?

Sites that auto upload images need the feature coded in, most modern sites do that automatically but you dont actually want that because they are secretly stealing information about you under the guise of "storing" your images on their server. Either way, its a security issue. Don't even get me started on how much geo location meta data windows 10's screenshots steal and store from you.

For your issue, use lightshot, its been approved already in most company-confidential work places. I'm not talking military or anything.