I’m offering no-strings attached reviews.
Currently Closed to New Submissions
Reviewing Philosophy — I will read 50 pages of the story and leave a short (non-advanced) review indicating three things:
1. If the story hooked me enough that I want to continue reading; 2. Favourite Element; 3. Least Favourite Element.
Rules and Information:
1) I will read ~50 pages of the story in question. If your story is shorter you will not be added to the list.
2) I will review 1 story per week. (Assuming no personal issues/vacations.)
3) First come, first serve.
3A) One fiction per person.
4) By signing up, you agree to subject your fiction to an honest review.
4A) The continue or not element will be based on my subjective personal tastes.
4B) The star rating will be based on my evaluation of the overall quality of the fiction, irrespective of my personal tastes.
5) I don’t want to deal with drama. If you’d like my review of your fiction removed for any reason, contact me. I’ll remove the review no questions asked. I’ll also DM you the original and replace the entry in the list below with “Removed at Author’s Request”.
If you’re interested sign up below and I’ll add you to the list.
1) Legend of the Lost Star
2) An Ordinary Adventure
3) Idle Dreamer: First World
4) ATL Stories from the Retrofuture
5) Romance of the Three Beasts
6) The Southern Magicks
7) A Metaverse Dungeon — Foodies Enigma
8) To the Land of Nyx (Upgraded to an advanced review as part of a review swap.)
9) Ascendant Legacy
10) Shadow of the Evening Recluse
12) Everyday Normal Violence
13) Among Monsters and Men
Eldritch Cultist (Undeclared Hiatus.)
Week of Feb 17th — Midara: Paradox
Week of Feb 24th — A Super Robot Story UPDATED to reflect revisions to the story
Week of March 2nd — Aeonica
Week of March 9th — Soulless (Apparently)
Week of March 16th — The White Hawk
Week of March 23rd — Ghostified City
Week of March 30th — ATK 0 CRIT ALL ~MY ATTACK STAT IS NEGLIGIBLE, SO I CAN'T HELP BUT RELY ON CRITICAL HITS TO SUCCEED!~
Week of April 6th — Locking Horns Breaking Teeth Minotaur Paladin
Week of April 13th — Arcadis Park
Week of April 20th — Qleehl
Week of April 27th — No Review
Week of May 4th — Minding Other’s Business
Week of May 11th — The Warrior Orphan
Week of May 18th — Book of Dreams: Staff and Sword
Week of May 25th — Acacia Chronicles
Score: Review removed at authors request.
Week of June 1st — No Review (Fiction Disqualified as it appears to have been dropped.)
Anyhow, putting this one up on the table:
... Feel free to skip the 'character sheets' when doing the review. They're optional lore for the interested, not part of the story proper.
I am, of course, here to shamelessly pester you to go and read my story, then leave a review.
And get nothing in return.
People like you are what make RR function, to be honest. I admire you (and the size that this thread will be once word of free review spread.)
Thanks in advance.
Incidentally, the typo you caught with the lower-case 'though' was me using a period instead of a coma like I was supposed to.