Re: Science Fantasy Story List!

Hey everyone, 

Let's collect all your favorite science fantasy stories on the site and make it easier for us lovers of both genre to find them. If you know a good story in the genre let me know on this thread and I'll add it to the list. 

I'll start with a few ones I've read and update as we go seeing as the last thread for Science/Fantasy is over a year old.

Kingdom Building

Out of Space by neo Koh

Urban Fantasy

The Last Science by Etzoli

Dungeon

Derelict by drh68w
Dungeon Robotics by Dragonsunxx

Super Heroes

Legion of Nothing by zoetewey

Portal Fantasy

A Super Robot Story by Seerica
Magical Cosmic by CherShootX
Crimson Crow by Velara

Wuxia

Dragon Heart. Sea of Sorrow by Kirill Klevanski

Space Opera

Shadow in Heaven by javert
The Unclaimed Crown by MasterGhandalf
Serpents Kiss by Barbara J Webb

Post Apocalyptic

Sand and Legends by Akaso 
Inside Us All are Seraphs by TheFinalOobleck

If I can indulge in some self-promotion as well, I'm currently writing/posting my trilogy Realm of the Stars, a space opera with "magic" elements and some high fantasy tropes mixed in, a la Star Wars or Dune, drawing inspiration plot-and-character wise from the Arthurian mythos. The first "book," The Unclaimed Crown is complete; the second, The Endangered Crown is completely written and currently being posted (updates daily) and I'm working on book three at the moment. 

Seerica Wrote: Oh. Why not send a support ticket to unpin the dead thread and pin this one?
Also, https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/23547/a-super-robot-story
Science fiction with giant robots.

I sent a support ticket, but they said to just make a new thread. So, oof, that's what I did. Something to do with the original post being created by a group. 

Anyway, I'm going to add all of you guys to the list! One second as I update.

Ooh, I'm not sure if my story would fit on this list since it's not exactly fantasy(?), but it sure is sciencey.
If robots adventuring on a robot planet to solve a murder mystery counts, I'd love to have my story, Soulless (Apparently), added to the list. It's on the softer side of science fiction, and it may or may not have a semi-supernatural element to it. If it doesn't quite fit the list, I totally understand; your call =)

Two other stories I've read that may fit better are Sand and Legends (sci-fi western with fantasy elements) and Inside Us All are Seraphs (all about aliens with some magical elements involved). I really enjoy them both <3

Krahie Wrote: Ooh, I'm not sure if my story would fit on this list since it's not exactly fantasy(?), but it sure is sciencey.
If robots adventuring on a robot planet to solve a murder mystery counts, I'd love to have my story, Soulless (Apparently), added to the list. It's on the softer side of science fiction, and it may or may not have a semi-supernatural element to it. If it doesn't quite fit the list, I totally understand; your call =)

Hey Krahie! I love your story too! haha, but I only ask that if you consider your story eligible that you put the fantasy tag somewhere on your fic! I'm relying on the authors to tell me whether it fits or not and the readers to put the hammer on bad offenders. Keeps my work easy and tidy. 

Also, updating the list....wait one moment.  

Prey Wrote: Hey Krahie! I love your story too! haha, but I only ask that if you consider your story eligible that you put the fantasy tag somewhere on your fic! I'm relying on the authors to tell me whether it fits or not and the readers to put the hammer on bad offenders. Keeps my work easy and tidy. 

Also, updating the list....wait one moment.
Gotcha! I think in my case it might not fit into the fantasy genre super well, so I might pass on updating the tags. But thanks for your consideration regardless ♡