Re: Text Color in Tables?

Hi there, so I'm making a LitRPG-ish with multiple characters and would like to be able for the reader to tell apart them just by looking at the box color.
Problem is, is that one character table color is a yellow, and I can't get the Font to not be a gray, when that won't show up. 
I've tried turning it to a different color thats readable, but it just reverts back to the grey. 
Any way to fix this?

@batotit : The properties offered are background and border, but not foreground. So you cannot set the text color for all text in a table.

And yes, for some reason, the color you set for individual paragraphs is not rendered while in a table. It's saved, but not added to HTML. If you set a color, you get a <span> attribute (no color chosen, no span attribute added), but no color property set - it's just a span. In spans outside the table, the color property is correctly added to the HTML.

JamminApples Wrote: I've tried turning it to a different color thats readable, but it just reverts back to the grey. 
Any way to fix this?

I had the same problem in one of my stories.

the problem is that to allow for the theme switching dark/light, the RR webengine scans for certain colors and lumps them together in preparation for the theme shift.

You have to use a different grey, one that is far enough away from black and white to not count as belonging to either, then the automatic will stop removing the colorcode.